Corso Corsi Comfortable Studio
Cozy and comfortable 25 sqm studio apartment located on the second floor (NO elevator) of a 1930s building in the heart of the historic center of Parma. The property enjoys a central location (ZTL - Traffic restricted area), in a quaint, popular and lively neighborhood, near Don Gnocchi Foundation.
The apartment can comfortably accommodate two people, with a double sofa bed, and is equipped with all the comforts needed to make your stay in the wonderful Parma unique.
*LONG STAY ALLOWED*
The inside is organized as follows:
- LIVING AREA with KITCHENETTE(electric hob, fridge, freezer, moka, microwave oven, kettle and kitchenware) and dining table for two people;
- SLEEPING AREA: double sofa bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe and TV;
- BATHROOM: with shower, sink and toilet.
FURTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE TO GUESTS: unlimited wifi, air conditioning and independent heating with heat pump, washing machine (in the bathroom), iron and ironing board, hairdryer and drying rack.
There is an internal step that separates the kitchenette from the sleeping area.
According to Italian Law, all identity documents of the guests must be exhibited on arrival.
Upon check-in, city tax musy be paid cash: 1 EUR per person per night of stay.
Late check in:
- From 21:30 - 23:00 - Euro 25,00
- From 23:00-24:00 - Euro 30,00
- From 24:00 - 01:30 - Euro 40,00
In order to provide you a smooth process of check in please advise your Key Holder your approximate time of arrival in advance.
Late check-out: Euro 20,00.
The apartment is for the exclusive use of the Guests.
We will be happy to provide you some useful information or tips which will make your stay in Parma even more interesting and safe.
In case of any problems or questions we will be always available by phone or by e-mail.
The apartment is located in the heart of Parma's historic center. A city of refined art, Parma surprises with its elegant monuments, its churches, its museums and its many green spaces, but it is also a city of theater and music and a land of excellent gastronomic products.
Among the main points of interest, it is worth mentioning:
- Monastery of San Giovanni Evangelista: 6 minutes on foot;
- Piazza del Duomo (Duomo, Baptistery, Palazzo Vescovile): 8 minutes on foot;
- Monastery of San Paolo: 11 minutes on foot;
- Regio Theater: 11 minutes on foot;
- Palazzo della Pilotta*: 13 minutes on foot;
- Parco Ducale: 20 minutes by public transportation.
*With a single cumulative ticket, it is possible to visit the collections and artistic treasures of the Farnese family: the National Archaeological Museum, the National Gallery, the Farnese Theater, the Bodonian Museum and the Palatine Library.
- Parizzi Restaurant: 2 minutes on foot – 170 meters;
- Casa Italia (bar): 2 minutes on foot - 180 meters;
- La Galleria (shopping center): 7 minutes on foot - 550 meters.
- From Parma Airport, it is possible to reach the apartment by bus no. 6 to "Pza Ghiaia" stop, where it is possible to take bus no. 8 to “Barriera Repubblica” stop, a 2-minute walk from the property.
- From Parma station, it is possible to reach the apartment by bus no. 8 from “Via Trento" borsari "stop (3 minutes on foot from the station) to "Barriera Repubblica "stop (9 stops), a 2-minute walk from the property. Alternatively, it is possible to reach the apartment on foot in about 20 minutes.
- If you are traveling by car, the apartment is located within the ZTL (raffic restricted area). It is possible to park for a fee (first hour free, second hour € 1.60) at the "Central Parking Repubblica" car park, open 24 hours and a 7-minute walk from the property.
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!