💕Oltretorrente Ampio Appartamento con Balconi💕
Roomy and quiet apartment of 125 square meters, which can accommodate up to 6 people, located on the 3rd floor of a building without lift. The property is located in the "Oltretorrente" district, near the historic center, a few steps from the birthplace of Maestro Arturo Toscanini (conductor), now a museum, and a few steps from Palazzo della Pilotta, Teatro Regio and the University.
The accommodation consists of a kitchen, a living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two balconies.
*LONG STAY ALLOWED*
The inside is organized as follows:
- LIVING ROOM with double sofa bed, TV, dining table, desk and access to the balcony;
- KITCHEN with gas hob, fridge, freezer, Lavazza coffee machine (capsules), moka, dishwasher, traditional oven, microwave, wine glasses and kitchenware;
- BEDROOM I with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and EN SUITE BATHROOM (with sink, bidet and toilet);
- BEDROOM II with two single beds, desk, wardrobe, chest of drawers and access to the balcony;
- BATHROOM with bathtub with shower, sink, bidet and WC;
- TWO BALCONIES.
FURTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE TO GUESTS: unlimited wifi, air conditioning (split in the two bedrooms and in the living room), independent heating, washing machine (in the bathroom), iron and ironing board, hairdryer and drying rack.
Baby cot available on request.
The apartment is for the exclusive use of the Guests.
According to Italian Law, all identity documents of the guests must be exhibited on arrival.
Late check in:
- From 21:30 - 23:00 - Euro 25,00
- From 23:00-24:00 - Euro 30,00
- From 24:00 - 01:30 - Euro 40,00
In order to provide you a smooth process of check in please advise your Key Holder your approximate time of arrival in advance.
Late check-out: Euro 20,00.
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!