This bright and modern 2-bedroom apartment is available to rent on Pellant Road, Hammersmith & Fulham. This property offers a fully equipped kitchen and living room. You can find the washing machine and dining space in the kitchen, with the television down in the living room. The shared bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and shower. Both bedrooms offer a double bed, and are both really spacious and bright.
Located in the Hammersmith & Fulham area, this property is about 5-minutes' walk from a range of nearby shops and restaurants, where you can also find the nearest gym and supermarket. There is also a number of parks in the area, so you can get out and get some fresh air. Nearby public transport makes it easy to get around, with the heart of London just a 20-minute trip by bus.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with everything you need to cook.
- The living room is really bright and open, with a television and large sofa.
- The shared bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and shower, toilet and sink.
- The bedrooms are both equipped with double beds, and are both bright and spacious.
- There is central heating throughout this apartment.
- This property is close to the city, with a range of shops within easy walking distance.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Council tax: yes, included in rent
- Bed linen: yes, included
- Cleaning service (optional): €100 per month
- Utility bills: €50 per month included in price of rent. Excess payable to landlord
- Languages spoken: English
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: ½ month’s rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- **Check-in/out: **
- Check-out cleaning fee: €60 (payable at check-out)
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- The Sherbrooke Road bus stop is a 2-minute walk from this property and services lines 211 and N11.
- The Fulham Broadway underground station is a 15-minute walk from this property and services the District line. These services are located within Travelcard Zone 2.
Looking for a trendy and modern neighborhood to match your lifestyle? Hammersmith and Fulham is known as London’s safest borough and a place to go for a unique dining experience and to browse through organic shops and markets. Based along the River Thames, this borough is an excellent choice for those who prefer to live in peaceful prestige. Alongside the large exhibition space Olympia London, this area is also a home to the Westfield White City shopping centre, which can provide you with everything you might need without a need to get into the busy city centre. Overall, Hammersmith and Fulham are an excellent escape into the prestige side of London.