This 2-bedroom apartment is available for rent on Greyhound Rd in Hammersmith. The apartment has a comfortably furnished living room with an L-shaped sofa. Next to this is a dining table and a compact kitchen. Up the hall is the shared bathroom which has a toilet, sink and shower/bath. There are also 2 bedrooms, both with double beds, that have wardrobe and drawers to store belongings. From bedroom 2 and the living room you can access a patio that has a table and chairs and ivy-covered walls.
This apartment is in a great area in West London that is artsy, lively and green. Up the road is a small art gallery and around the corner is a arts and media centre. Further up the road are a few restaurants for when you can't be bothered cooking.
- This apartment has Wi-Fi installed so it will be ready to go for when you move in.
- There are great public transport links in this area.
- In the surrounding area there are multiple small parks where you can go for a walk in the sun or a picnic with friends.
- Located on the ground floor, this apartment is easily accessible.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with everything you need to cook.
- You are not allowed to have overnight guests in this apartment.
- The landlord does not allow any parties in their properties.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: Ground
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Utility bills: Electricity, water, gas, Wi-Fi and council tax included in price of rent.
- Parking: none
- This apartment is located in travelcard zone 2.
- Up the road you can catch the 190, 211, 220, N11 and N97 buses.
- Your landlord can arrange a car service for when you arrive in London. This can be set up with them after your booking is confirmed.
- Barons Court Station is a 10-minute walk from the apartment and serves the District and Piccadilly lines.
Hammersmith and Fulham:
Looking for a trendy and modern neighborhood to match your lifestyle? Hammersmith and Fulham is known as London’s safest borough and a place to go for a unique dining experience and to browse through organic shops and markets. Based along the River Thames, this borough is an excellent choice for those who prefer to live in peaceful prestige. Alongside the large exhibition space Olympia London, this area is also a home to the Westfield White City shopping centre, which can provide you with everything you might need without a need to get into the busy city centre. Overall, Hammersmith and Fulham are an excellent escape into the prestige side of London.