This 2-bedroom apartment is available for rent on Greyhound Rd in Hammersmith. The apartment has a comfortably furnished living room with an L-shaped sofa. Next to this is a dining table and a compact kitchen. Up the hall is the shared bathroom which has a toilet, sink and shower/bath. There are also 2 bedrooms, both with double beds, that have wardrobe and drawers to store belongings. From bedroom 2 and the living room you can access a patio that has a table and chairs and ivy-covered walls.
This apartment is in a great area in West London that is artsy, lively and green. Up the road is a small art gallery and around the corner is a arts and media centre. Further up the road are a few restaurants for when you can't be bothered cooking.
- This apartment has Wi-Fi installed so it will be ready to go for when you move in.
- There are great public transport links in this area.
- In the surrounding area there are multiple small parks where you can go for a walk in the sun or a picnic with friends.
- Located on the ground floor, this apartment is easily accessible.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with everything you need to cook.
- You are not allowed to have overnight guests in this apartment.
- The landlord does not allow any parties in their properties.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: Ground
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Utility bills: Electricity, water, gas, Wi-Fi and council tax included in price of rent.
- Parking: none
- This apartment is located in travelcard zone 2.
- Up the road you can catch the 190, 211, 220, N11 and N97 buses.
- Your landlord can arrange a car service for when you arrive in London. This can be set up with them after your booking is confirmed.
- Barons Court Station is a 10-minute walk from the apartment and serves the District and Piccadilly lines.