A charming 1-bedroom flat is for rent in Whitechapel. The property has a gorgeous living room with beautiful wood floors and unique wallpaper, where you can relax on the cosy couch and watch your favourite shows on the flatscreen TV after a long day. The open-plan kitchen has everything you'll need to whip up some delicious culinary creations, including an oven, a 4-burner stove, and a microwave.
The bedroom is spacious and has lots of natural light, and it is well-furnished with a large double bed and plenty of storage space for all your things. In the bathroom, you'll find a big, luxurious bathtub with cool LED lights.
You'll be living in Whitechapel, a trendy, popular, and centrally located neighbourhood in Tower Hamlets. Here, you'll be just a short walk from vibrant Shoreditch and its cool markets, as well as Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. You'll have the best of London right at your doorstep!
- The flat is stylish and spacious.
- The kitchen is well-equipped.
- Tower Bridge and the Tower of London are a 15-minute DLR ride from the flat. Grab your camera!
- You'll be living near the trendy Shoreditch neighbourhood!
- You'll have lots of public transport options nearby to choose from.
- Property type: flat
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Cleaning service: included
- Bed linen: included and changed weekly
- The flat is a 5-minute walk from Shadwell Station.
- The property is also just a 10-minute walk from Whitechapel Station.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for London. Come back soon to find out more about life in Shoreditch.