A gorgeous 2-bedroom flat is for rent in Whitechapel. The property has a huge living room with beautiful wood floors and unique wallpaper, where you can relax on 1 of the cosy couches and watch your favourite shows on the flatscreen TV after a long day. The open-plan kitchen has everything you'll need to whip up some delicious culinary creations, including an oven, a microwave, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup.
Both bedrooms are stylish and have lots of natural light, and each is well-furnished with a comfortable bed and plenty of storage space for all your things. In the bathroom, you'll find a big, luxurious bathtub with cool LED lights. You'll also have access to a washing machine and dryer, making laundry days quick and easy.
You'll be living in Whitechapel, a trendy, popular, and centrally located neighbourhood in Tower Hamlets. Here, you'll be just a short walk from vibrant Shoreditch and its cool markets, as well as Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. You'll have the best of London right at your doorstep!
- The flat is stylish and spacious.
- The kitchen is well-equipped with an oven and dishwasher.
- You'll be living near the trendy Shoreditch neighbourhood!
- With a washing machine and dryer at home, laundry days will be quick and easy.
- You'll have lots of public transport options nearby to choose from.
- Property type: flat
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Cleaning service: included
- Bed linen: included and changed weekly
- Languages spoken: English
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Check-in hours: after 14:00
- Check-out hours: before 11:00
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- The flat is a 5-minute walk from Shadwell Station.
- The property is also just a 10-minute walk from Whitechapel Station.
Tower Hamlets is located on the East side of the City of London, consisting of several districts primarily operated by the London DLR and Overground service. Just like the City of London, this area is full of various taller buildings where you can find a mixture of offices as well as luxurious apartment complexes, penthouses with skyline views and picturesque Victorian houses. Early risers will not only benefit from fantastic sunrise views across the river - you can also visit the excellent Billingsgate Market, full of various seafood. The famous urban Brick Lane market is also located in this borough, along with Petticoat Lane and Columbia Road Market, all popular with locals and tourists alike. The Canada Water shopping centre, also based in this borough, can provide you with absolutely everything you might need. The nearby Canary Wharf is the only station in the borough, operated by the underground service, however, the Jubilee Line can quickly take you to other parts of the city in no time.