A beautiful 1-bedroom flat with a balcony is for rent in Shoreditch. The flat has a stylish living room with gorgeous wood floors, where you can relax on the cosy couch and watch your favourite shows on the flatscreen TV. The open-plan kitchen has everything you'll need to cook up a delicious culinary masterpiece, including an oven, a microwave, and a dishwasher for easy cleanups.
The colourful bedroom have lots of natural light, and it is well-furnished with a large double bed and plenty of storage space for all your things. The flat has 1 full bathroom, where you'll find a big, luxurious bathtub and cool LED lights. You'll also have a washing machine and dryer to use in the flat.
You'll be living in Shoreditch, a trendy, popular, and centrally located neighbourhood in Tower Hamlets. Here, you'll be just a short walk from all of Shoreditch's cool markets, as well as Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. You'll have the best of London right at your doorstep here!
- The apartment is stylish and modern.
- You'll be living in central and trendy Shoreditch!
- The flat has a lovely balcony.
- With a washing machine and dryer at home, laundry days will be quick and easy.
- Hoxton Station is a short walk from the property.
- Property type: flat
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Cleaning service: included
- Bed linen: included and changed weekly
- Languages spoken: English
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Check-in hours: after 14:00
- Check-out hours: before 11:00
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Hoxton Station is a 4-minute walk from the property.
Are you an artist? Or just in need of some cultural inspiration? A musician looking for a gig? A cocktail lover in need of a happy hour and an amazing night? Shoreditch will offer you everything plus more. This vintage and fashionable area with an artistic atmosphere is home to plenty of trendy bars, along with vintage shops and smaller music venues. Also known as a creative playground, it is a district where artists live in large renovated warehouses and enjoy expressing their creativity through a variety of options provided. Worried about shopping? Don’t be - The Shoreditch Boxpark, a home to many hip pop up shops with an amazing vibe and tasty food, will accommodate your every need. Shoreditch can be accessed with a bus or Shoreditch High Street rail station.