**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
This bright and spacious 1-bedroom apartment, which has stunning wood floors, is available to rent on Rue Rodenbach. The apartment opens up into the living room which is furnished with a comfy couch, a flat-screen TV and a large shelving unit for decorations. There is also a fully equipped kitchen and a dining room with an elegant table where you can enjoy meals with friends and loved ones. The bedroom has a large double bed, a couch and a huge built-in wardrobe and the property also has a balcony with a view of the interior patio.
The apartment is located in a friendly residential neighbourhood of Forest where you are well-connected to the rest of Brussels. Living here you will be only a few steps from the popular and vast city parks Parc de Forest and Park Duden and there are a few restaurants and shops in the neighbouring streets.
* The property has gorgeous wood floors, stylish furniture and is very bright throughout.
* The kitchen comes fully equipped and there is a very nice dining room.
* The property is in a calm and residential area where you are well-connected to the city center.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 60?m²
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: no
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Romanian
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transfer
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets permitted: yes
* Berkendael tram stop is right around the corner and is served by lines 3 and 4.
* Several buses stop nearby.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Brussels. Come back soon to find out more about life in Forest.