**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
This bright and spacious 1-bedroom apartment, which has stunning wood floors, is available to rent on Rue Rodenbach. The apartment opens up into the living room which is furnished with a comfy couch, a flat-screen TV and a large shelving unit for decorations. There is also a fully equipped kitchen and a dining room with an elegant table where you can enjoy meals with friends and loved ones. The bedroom has a large double bed, a couch and a huge built-in wardrobe and the property also has a balcony with a view of the interior patio.
The apartment is located in a friendly residential neighbourhood of Forest where you are well-connected to the rest of Brussels. Living here you will be only a few steps from the popular and vast city parks Parc de Forest and Park Duden and there are a few restaurants and shops in the neighbouring streets.
* The property has gorgeous wood floors, stylish furniture and is very bright throughout.
* The kitchen comes fully equipped and there is a very nice dining room.
* The property is in a calm and residential area where you are well-connected to the city center.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 60?m²
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: no
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Romanian
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transfer
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets permitted: yes
* Berkendael tram stop is right around the corner and is served by lines 3 and 4.
* Several buses stop nearby.
The Forest district is home of the same named monastery, built in 1105 and restored in 20th century after being destroyed by the fire. This mainly residential neighborhood also hosts two beautiful parks - Parc de Forest and Dudenpark. Due to its greenery and friendly atmosphere it has become an excellent choice for families and couples who are settling down into a life away from the more expensive and always-buzzing city centre. Many of the district’s roads are wide and resemble the picturesque streets of England. The area has plenty of metro stations and you’ll be able to reach the city centre in just a few minutes.