Characteristic apartment in the centre of Cham and near the lake for two persons.
The modern apartment called "Magnolia I" is just as beautiful as its namesake. The furnished apartment impresses with its open floor plan and elegant design. In this apartment you live in the centre of Cham and enjoy excellent recreation possibilities. The apartment has two rooms and offers a bedroom, a modern living area, open kitchen and stylish bathroom.
In order to offer you the greatest comfort, the following services are included in the price: Wi-Fi internet, television, monthly cleaning (for stays of 45 days or more), bed linen, towels and bath towels, all additional costs and use of the washing facilities.
This spacious apartment is located in the centre of Cham in a quiet location. In the same building there is a restaurant where you can enjoy wonderful pizzas. Further restaurants and catering facilities are in the immediate vicinity. From Cham station take buses 7, 8 and 42 to Cham, Neudorf. There you will find a shopping centre, a Migros and a Coop. Lake Zug can also be reached from the apartment in a few steps. Here you can admire beautiful sunsets on warm summer evenings.
- Check-in schedule: from 15:00 to 1:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 11:00
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore, exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message, and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!