This cozy 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment is for rent on Calle Rico Cejudo in Nervión. The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook including an oven and a microwave, while the living room has a table and chairs so you can sit down for a home-cooked meal.
For the shopaholic in your life, the Nervión Plaza shopping mall, and the Los Arcos shopping mall are both within a 10-minute walk. If shopping isn't your thing, the Parque de Maria Luisa and Jardines de Murillo are easily accessible by bus.
* The apartment is close to public transport, so getting around Seville is nice and easy.
* One bathroom has a shower, and the other has a large bath. Both have toilets.
* There is a small terrace, which can be accessed from the living room.
* The kitchen has a dishwasher so you don't need to spend too long cleaning up after dinner.
* There is heating and AC to keep you comfortable year round.
* The bathrooms are both shared.
* Wi-Fi is not installed, so you will have to arrange this service if you require it.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 140?m²
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Languages spoken: English
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: bank transfer
* Smoking: allowed in some areas (consult landlord)
* Pets: allowed
* The Gran Plaza Metro station is within a 10-minute walk, and services line L1.
* The bus stop just around the corner services lines 22 and B4.
Your practical, modern home
Are you looking for modern, practical, and good value?
Welcome to Nervión.
Founded in 1910, Nervión is just over 100 years old. Pretty new for a city that’s been around for 2,200 years.
Nervión was the Spanish answer to The Garden City movement, an urban planning method then taking place in England. The idea was to build small communities and keep them apart with wild areas of open land.
Construction was true to vision. The 2–3 storey villas had walled gardens and were outside central Seville. But today Nervión is well within city limits. It’s Seville’s business district.
Nervión has a lot of university campuses. So it’s a great place to live if you are a student.
Sound like your thing?
**What can I do here?**
Do you like the sound of bars, patios, and student-friendly prices? If your answer is yes, head to Avenida Ramón y Cajal.
Is football your passion? Great! Go watch Sevilla FC at their home stadium, Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán. Sevilla sell pretty much their entire team each year and buy a new one. Somehow they still play amazing football!
Does shopping make you want to scream? Try Nervión Plaza shopping centre; it’s a stress-free experience. Less hustle and bustle than shopping in the centre, that’s for sure.
Time for a contradiction: Nervión may be new, but it’s also old.
In Roman times, it was home to aqueducts. They brought cold, fresh water from the high hills of Carmona.
Go to the intersection of Luis Montoto and Juan Antonio Cavestany. You'll find a well-preserved aqueduct standing tall and defiant. Craftsmanship.
**Can I afford it?**
€–€€ (budget friendly–mid-range)
Get in touch: <#removed#>