* The living room is furnished with a comfortable sofa, coffee table, and television.
* There is a dining table to enjoy your meals.
* The apartment is nice and bright.
* The bathroom is fully tiled and spacious.
* The bedrooms all feature plenty of storage space.
* There is a lovely balcony with a nice view.
* The apartment does not have heating.
* The Gran Plaza metro station, which serves the L1 line, is a 10-minute walk from the apartment.
Yourpractical, modern home
Are you looking for modern, practical, and good value?
Welcome to Nervión.
Founded in 1910, Nervión is just over 100 years old. Pretty new for a city that&'s been around for 2,200 years.
Nervión was the Spanish answer to The Garden City movement, an urban planning method then taking place in England. The idea was to build small communities and keep them apart with wild areas of open land.
Construction was true to vision. The 2–3 storey villas had walled gardens and were outside central Seville. But today Nervión is well within city limits. It&'s Seville&'s business district.
Nervión has a lot of university campuses. So it&'s a great place to live if you are a student.
Sound like your thing?
**What can I do here?**
Do you like the sound of bars, patios, and student-friendly prices? If your answer is yes, head to Avenida Ramón y Cajal.
Is football your passion? Great! Go watch Sevilla FC at their home stadium, Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán. Sevilla sell pretty much their entire team each year and buy a new one. Somehow they still play amazing football!
Does shopping make you want to scream? Try Nervión Plaza shopping centre; it&'s a stress-free experience. Less hustle and bustle than shopping in the centre, that&'s for sure.
Time for a contradiction: Nervión may be new, but it&'s also old.
In Roman times, it was home to aqueducts. They brought cold, fresh water from the high hills of Carmona.
Go to the intersection of Luis Montoto and Juan Antonio Cavestany. You&'ll find a well-preserved aqueduct standing tall and defiant. Craftsmanship.
**Can I afford it?** €–€€ (budget friendly–mid-range)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)