## Apartment description
Located on Plaza Alameda de Hercules, this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes with all bills included in the rental price. The flat is situated in the heart of Sevilla's nightlife in the neighborhood of San Vicente and houses such monuments as the Plaza de San Lorenzo and monastery of San Clemente. Aside from the historical aspect, tenants of this 2 bedroom flat will enjoy an abundance of local bars and dining options, so we hope whoever rents this 70 m2 apartment is ready for some exploring! If you get tired, don't worry as you can look out to the lively plaza from the comfort of your own apartment. The 2 exterior balconies overlook the surrounding neighborhood and the living room, furnished with a big sofa and an A/C unit, will look heavenly especially during the hot summer months!
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* There is A/C in the living room and trust us, you'll need it for the Sevillana summers.
* The living room is very comfortable, furnished with an L-shaped couch that faces a flat-screen TV.
* The apartment for rent has 2 exterior-facing balconies that look out to the Plaza de Alameda. The views are unbeatable!
* Both rooms have 2 single beds, so the apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.
* There is a dryer and washing machine, so your laundry days will be hassle-free!
## Things to keep in mind
* The bedrooms do not have windows.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building which isn't equipped with an elevator. It has single electric heating and electric water heating. You can dry your clothes in the dryer The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 month).
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is permitted but pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by cash or bank transaction.
Bus line C2, which will take you directly to the Sevilla Santa Justa train station, is a 7 minute walk.
## Neighborhood description
San Vicente: Yet another part of the Casco Antiguo, San Vicente (with the unusually long street bearing its name) hosts a number of sites. While the Iglesia de San Vicente and the Convento de Santa Rosalía are the most important, you won’t want to miss the Museo de Bellas Artes and its flea market on Sunday mornings or the shopping in the Centro Comercial Plaza de las Armas.
## Neighborhood HD Video
This video covers the San Vicente district of Seville![youtube 0i1z9ChXXto]
## Floor plan