***During the months of March, April, May, June, September and October, the rental price will be of 960€***
## Apartment description
This charming exterior apartment offers a total floor area of 45 sqm. It features two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen/living area. It is located on Moravia street, close to Ronda de Cappuchinos, in the beautiful residential neighborhood of La Macarena. This apartment enjoys of very good access to public transport, with several bus stops within close proximity, and Sevilla-Santa Justa, the city's main train station, situated six minutes away by foot.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
- This apartment has lots of character. We love the detail of the antique brick wall in the living area and the wooden ceilings.
- It has hot and cold air-conditioning, so you will be nice and cozy all year-round.
- There is a balcony overlooking street from where you can see a beautiful square.
- The bathroom is modern and has a bathtub.
## Things to keep in mind
- The fridge is located separate from the kitchen, at the back of the living area.
- The kitchen doesn't have an oven, but it is otherwise well-equipped with everything you will need for cooking and dining, including a handy dishwasher.
- Bedroom one is small but it is equipped with a sofa bed which can be folded away when not in use to create more space.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the first floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has hot and cold air-conditioning and electric water heating. The price of rent includes council tax, Wi-Fi and an usage of up to 70€ of electricity (any usage above this allowance will be charged at 0,20€ per kw). The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 month). You can dry your washing using the dryer.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires one month rent as a deposit. Smoking and pets are permitted. Rent can be paid by cash or credit card.
The closest bus stops from this apartment are for lines 10, C2, C3, C4, C5 and A7.
## Neighborhood description
La Macarena: La Macarena houses the life-sized statue of the Virgin Mary and the Basilica de la Macarena. This area includes the trendy Alameda and other popular local spots like Calle Feria. You’ll also find the Santa Justa train station with service to other cities including the AVE to Madrid (ideal for those needing to fly out of Barajas).
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan