**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
**The brand-new sanctuary in central Porvenir**
Modern luxury in historic Seville
**Will I like it here?**
You will *love* it here.
And who wouldn't?
Beautiful brick walls. A brand-new kitchen.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will feel like a star here. The colorful walls. The new furniture. The wonderful, open-plan kitchen. And that's not to mention the garden outside!
We think this home is calling for a trendy couple who love hosting friends on Saturday nights, or a fun family with dreams of living in the center of Seville.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
* Sun, space, and style. It's the whole package.
* You'll be living right in the city center.
* There's a washer-dryer. Laundry day was never so easy.
**But you need to know this...**
* The birds in the garden might sing too loudly in the morning. Oh, how terrible...
**Our Homechecker, David, said:**
*The home is brand-new and beautiful. This is a fabulous house!*
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful 2-bedroom apartment on Calle Juan Pablos, Seville.
The brand-new furniture, trendy kitchen, and a nice garden make this apartment a diamond in the heart of Seville.
With the city center nearby, professionals, couples, and families with all love this gorgeous home.
* Relaxing in the luxurious living room – so much natural light.
* Hosting friends for dinner in the modern kitchen.
* Walking just 14 minutes San Bernardo Station.
* Loving your ensuite bathroom – perfect for when nature calls in the middle of the night!
* Soaking up the sun in your adorable garden.
* Wi-fi is not installed in the apartment.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 55?m²
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* Smoking: outdoors only
* Pets: not allowed
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transfer
* **Additional documentation:**
* ID / Passport
* Work Contract
* Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
* The following Metro stations are within a 15-minute walk of the apartment:
* San Bernardo (L1)
**Prado – Porvenir – Heliópolis**
Your chilled out and residential home
Do you like it hot?
Because when summer gets cooking, this is the place to be.
Flowers. Fountains. Fun.
Home to Seville’s oasis, Parque María Luisa, this district is the green alternative to the historical Casco Antiguo.
Porvenir hosted the 1929 Ibero-American exposition. Many of the pavilions (which took 19 years to build) still stand today. They are the consulates, the museums, and the university buildings you see dotted around.
During the summer, this is the place to live the Sevillano nightlife. It’s where you’ll find most of the outdoor *terraza* bars.
**What can I do here?**
The remaining buildings of the Expo are a must-see. Each pavilion has a unique style, intended to evoke the culture and history of the nation they represented.
You should visit the park too. It’s lush, green and shady. All of which are vital when the sun hits you like a hammer.
Or take a walk along the river, get yourself some me time.
You can also catch a La Liga match in South Seville’s Benito Villamarín stadium. It’s home to Real Betis. They won the league in 1935 and the Copa Del Rey in 1997 and 2005.
Plaza de España is 45,932?m2 of plazas, colonnades, waterways, bridges, towers, and palatial architecture. Stunning by day, stunning by night.
Stepping out onto the Plaza de España, you may feel a sense of deja vu. That’s because it was planet Naboo in *Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones*.
**Can I afford it?**
€–€€ (budget friendly–mid-range)
Get in touch: <#removed#>