This cozy and stylish apartment is located on Calle Malhara in beautiful El Arenal. The 75?m² apartment has 2 comfortable double bedrooms, a modern kitchen and comfortable living area, as well as a generous bathroom.
El Arenal is your go-to for anything and everything. This apartment is close to a selection of restaurants, shops and cultural attractions, including Plaza De Toros De La Maestranza, a historical bullring, and Hermandad De La Carretería, a favourite among religious visitors.
* The apartment is centrally located, close to the Metro, Seville's Cathderal, shops, and restaurants.
* The kitchen is modern, and is equipped with all you need to cook.
* The bathroom is compact and has all of the necessities.
* There is A/C to keep you comfortable over the summer months.
* The apartment is simply yet nicely decorated.
* Wi-Fi is not installed, so you will need to arrange this service should you require it.
* The apartment has a microwave but does not have an oven.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Floor area: 75?m²
* Utility bills: responsible use (tenant to pay excess)
* The Puerta de Jerez Metro station is an 8-minute walk away and serves the L1 line.
Your posh, trendy home
Do you yearn for ... oh, I don’t know … a little bit of everything?
Welcome to El Arenal.
It’s an architect’s playground. Each building surpasses the last in grandeur.
It’s a historic district. The original shipyards that helped to make Spain a world power are here.
It’s evolved. Today, El Arenal is posh. You’ll find lots of gastro bars where Sevillanos sip cold wine on a Saturday afternoon. Nice.
It’s stayed the same. You’ll find some of Seville’s great monuments here – El Torre del Oro and the Maestranza Bullring.
**What can I do here?**
Take a stroll down Paseo Cristóbal Colón to see a weekend afternoon in full swing. Come back later to party through to the early morning with the locals. (Parties in Spain start late and go on forever.)
Folded into the winding streets are some of Seville's most prestigious restaurants. You’ll also find an array of trendy bars and nightclubs to choose from.
Even if you live here, El Arenal is the perfect place to play tourist.
Spend time visiting the churches, the bullring, and the beautiful palaces. You’ll see that Seville is a spectacular place to call home.
Once you’ve seen the sites up close, cross the Puente de San Telmo onto Calle Betis to admire them from afar.
From here you'll see palm-tree-lined facades that stand proud on the other side of the river. This is a postcard-picture view of the city.
The Feria de Abril is a culmination of all that is Andalucía. It's one of the most Spanish things you'll ever do. The streets teem with horse-drawn carriages and multicoloured Flamenco dresses. What a treat.
**Can I afford it?**
Get in touch: <#removed#>