This 2-bedroom apartment on Calle Sorda, in Centro is fully furnished and equipped with heating and A/C. The 50?m² property has an equipped kitchen, a comfortable living room, 1 shared bathroom, and a spacious terrace.
The apartment is located in Centro, Sevilla's charming old town. This beautiful barrio has it all, from ancient architecture and sun-burnt plazas, to excellent restaurants and bars.
* Centro is a vibrant area to base yourself in Sevilla.
* The apartment is equipped with heating and air conditioning.
* The kitchen is well equipped and has a washing machine and microwave.
* The location is hard to beat, with the best Sevilla has to offer within easy reach.
* The terrace makes a nice spot to enjoy an afternoon drink.
* This apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator.
* Some of the furniture shown in the photos and video belongs to the current tenant. Basic furnishings are provided.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Floor area: 50?m²
* Languages spoken: English
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Pets allowed: dogs and cats (damage caused by pets to be remedied by tenants)
* The Munoz Leon bus stop, which serves buses 10, C2 and C4, is a 4-minute walk from the apartment.
**Centro – Casco Antiguo**
Your central, historical, and traditional home
Are you looking for a home with a big personality? A place breathing with history.
Welcome to Casco Antiguo. It’s Seville’s old town. It’s in the heart of the city. Live here, and you’ll be transported back to the age of miracles and marvels, kings and queens, passion and power. You can find all of these here:
* Religious Processions
* Sun-burnt plazas
* Masterly ancient architecture
It's a labyrinth of surprises that fits into just 4??km².
You can walk to all the other popular areas in the city: Alfalfa, Santa Catalina, and Encarnación. All are not to miss.
In Casco Antiguo a magical, sun-drenched world is waiting for you.
**What can I do here?**
If you’re a student and it’s the weekend, Alfalfa is the place to be. You'll find bar-lined streets, Erasmus students, and local Sevillanos.
When you want to go shopping, head to Calle Tetuán and Calle Sierpes. Walk along the connecting streets and alleyways, and you’ll find tiny, unique boutiques.
Seville's old town is home to the world's largest wooden structure. It's called Metropol Parasol. It looks like 6 nuclear mushroom clouds. (Or maybe they are trees. Or honeycombs. It’s hard to say.) The locals have renamed it *Las Setas* (the mushrooms). Climb to the top for views of Seville's skyline. It costs 3 euros, and you get a free drink.
Under the Parasol you’ll find a food market and Roman ruins. So it’s a real 3-in-1 day out.
Seville has the 3rd largest Old Town in Europe. It has 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Alcázar Palace, the Cathedral, and the Archivo de Indias. Ancient!
**Can I afford it?**
Get in touch: <#removed#>