## Apartment description
Spacious, 85m2 renovated 2 bedroom apartment for rent with balcony in the historic La Macarena neighbourhood. This property boasts an exceptionally large living room where tenants can relax whilst sitting on the comfortable sofa and watching the flat-screen TV. This area of this fantastic apartment is home to several famous landmarks such as the Basílica de la Macarena and a part of the ancient city walls, and there are several bars, restaurants and cafés in the vicinity.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* We love the colorful and picturesque views from the apartment!
* Tenants can enjoy a brand new bathroom with a fantastic shower.
* This property is just 10 minutes from the banks of the river, perfect for spending time outside.
* The property is exceptionally spacious and has recently been renovated.
## Things to keep in mind
* The building of the apartment does not have an elevator.
* Bedroom 1 is currently empty - it can be used as an an office room or it can be furnished as a bedroom, if requested.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building which is not equipped with an elevator. Wi-Fi is NOT installed in the property.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord does not live on the property and requires 1 month of rent as a deposit. Rent can be paid in cash or by bank transaction. The landlord may accept pets if the tenant asks for permission in advance.
The closest bus stop is on Calle San Luis and is less than 1 minute away. This station serves line C5.
## Neighborhood description
This apartment is situated in La Macarena. La Macarena houses the life-sized statue of the Virgin Mary and the Basilica de la Macarena. This area includes the trendy Alameda and other popular local spots like Calle Feria. You’ll also find the Santa Justa train station with service to other cities including the AVE to Madrid (ideal for those needing to fly out of Barajas).
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan