## Apartment description
A bright and spacious pet-friendly 1 bedroom apartment is for rent in the El Arenal area of Seville. This luminous and contemporary apartment is ideal for a couple, as it provides enough space for 2 people to live comfortably. This modern 50 sqm flat comes with a great range of amenities, including air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, a TV and a washing machine. There are also 2 little balconies with very pleasant street views. This exterior apartment is located on Calle Puente y Pellón, a charming pedestrian street in the beautiful historical neighbourhood of El Arenal, only 7 minutes from Plaza Nueva, the heart of the city centre of Seville. Santa Justa train station is 20 minutes away by foot.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* This 1 bedroom apartment enjoys a great central location in El Arenal.
* The home is beautifully presented, equipped with modern furniture and tastefully decorated. It has been recently renovated, providing a clean and fresh living environment.
* Pets are allowed in the apartment, so bring your furry friends!
* The apartment comes with an A/C unit which can be used both for hot and cold air.
* The modern bathroom has a big mirror, providing tenants with a comfortable space to get ready for work or school in the mornings.
* In the living area there is a comfortable sofa and a flat screen TV.
* The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, 2 bedside tables and a spacious built-in wardrobe.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen doesn't have an oven, but it is otherwise fully equipped with all you need for cooking.
* The apartment is exterior, but as it faces a pedestrian street, you won't be disturbed by traffic noise.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 1st floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has A/C for heating and electric water heating. The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 month) and the maximum lease is 60 days (2 months). You can dry your washing using a rack inside the apartment. Wi-Fi is installed. Rent includes an usage of up to 100 euros of electricity.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires one month rent as a deposit. Smoking is not permitted but pets are allowed. Rent should be paid by cash or bank transaction.
Buses 27, 32 and A2 stop 3 minutes from the flat.
## Neighborhood description
El Arenal: Part of the Casco Antiguo, this very traditional area is home to La Maestranza, Spain’s second most important bullring, the Catedral de Sevilla, and the Torre de Oro. For literary enthusiasts, El Arenal’s streets inspired writers from the Spanish Siglo de Oro, such as Cervantes, Quevedo, and Lope de Vega. For opera enthusiasts, many parts of Bizet’s Carmen take place here and there are lots of theaters with operatic history, like at the Teatro de la Maestranza. Finally, a Sevilla icon, the Iglesia y Hospital de la Caridad is found within El Arenal.
## Neighborhood HD Video
Seville’s Center South: This video covers the Santa Cruz and El Arenal districts of Seville. ![youtube K46hpf7N-Rc]
## Floor plan