**Price dependent on tenancy duration. See Landlord policies.**
## Apartment description
This modern 1-bedroom apartment for rent offers a very cozy and well-decorated home perfect for professionals and couples. There is a spacious open plan kitchen and living area with charming artwork hanging on the walls. The apartment is an exterior property and receives plenty of sunlight. There is full bathroom.
The apartment is in a very convenient location on Guadaira street, in the neighborhood of San Bernardo, very close to a fresh produce market, the local train station and approximately 10 minutes away from the city centre by foot.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* As you enter this apartment you will step into the cozy open plan kitchen and living area. This spacious room is furnished with a dining table with two chairs, a double sofa and two storage units.
* The apartment has been recently renovated and you will find new equipment and accessories throughout.
* The sofa in the living area can be opened up to make a double bed.
* There is a storage cabinet under the sink in the bathroom, providing you with a practical space to keep towels or body care products.
* The bedroom is very comfortable, furnished with two single beds put together to create a double bed, two bedside tables with lamps and a large wardrobe.
## Things to keep in mind
* This apartment is on the ground floor and the entrance is located directly facing the street. However, the bedroom is not noisy as it is located at the back of the flat, facing an interior patio rather than the road.
* There is no TV in the apartment at the moment, but the owner said he will provide one in the near future.
* The kitchen doesn't have an oven, but there is an electric stove and a microwave where you can cook your meals.
* There is no washing machine in the apartment, but there is a laundry shop within close proximity.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in the property: no
* Deposit: 1 month's rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
**Variable rent prices:**
* Tenancy duration 1-6 months: €750 per month (all bills included)
* Tenancy duration of more than 6 months: €600 per month (no bills included)
* The apartment is a couple of minutes from San Bernardo train station (lines C1 and C4), and the Prado de San Sebastián station (tram line 1 and metro line 1) is ten minutes away.
## Neighborhood description
Once the most important judería after Toledo, El Barrio de Santa Cruz is one of the city’s beloved and popular neighborhoods with a labyrinth of numerous plazas and streets, the most emblematic being the multitude of terrazas and tascas for tapas and cañas in Plaza de los Venerables and Plaza de Santa Cruz. On Calle Mateos Galgo, one of the principal streets, you’ll get the best views of the Giralda. Should you choose to make Santa Cruz your home, the Estadio Sánchez Pijuán, home of Sevilla FC, will be the best place to catch La Liga action.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan