## Apartment description
This colorful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is located on Plaza San Gil on the border of San Vicente and La Macarena districts of Seville. The apartment, painted with purple and light green shades, is situated right between the two neighborhoods and Seville's most important historical site, the beautiful Basilica of La Macarena, can be found right in front of the flat. This spacious property has many windows and balconies that lets in plenty of natural light. This 35 m2 property will make an excellent base for those wanting to explore this beautiful city.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The apartment is painted with cheerful colors.
* There are A/C units in the living room and the bedroom, which will be an appreciated detail during the summer.
* The balcony looks out to a typical Sevillan street, filled with lots of shops and bars.
## Things to keep in mind
* The building does not have an elevator, so tenants will get a good exercise.
* The bedroom has 2 single beds that can be separated to sleep 2 people.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Cleaning: once per week
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
Bus lines C2, C4, C5, A2, and 13 are within a 5-minute walk from the apartment.
## Neighborhood description
San Vicente: Yet another part of the Casco Antiguo, San Vicente (with the unusually long street bearing its name) hosts a number of historical and cultural sites. While the Iglesia de San Vicente and the Convento de Santa Rosalía are the most important, you won’t want to miss the Museo de Bellas Artes and its flea market on Sunday mornings or the shopping in the Centro Comercial Plaza de las Armas.
## Floor plan