- This is probably the best location to live in all of Seville!
- Homechecker Guadaira described the place as an oasis in the middle of the action.
- The friendly landlord will make your stay comfortable.
- We appreciate how the toilet is separate from the shower - convenient when getting ready in the morning!
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- Close to Ponce de León bus stop, which serves routes 27 & 32.
- Another bus stop nearby is Santiago (Pza J. de La Redención), connecting you with the C5 route.
- Just a 16-minute walk to Sevilla-Santa Justa, Seville's main train station.
Your charming, historic, and central happy house
You have arrived.
After all, Santa Cruz is Seville&'s most visited neighbourhood.
Because hidden plazas, serpentine streets, and ancient cobblestone pathways. Need we say more?
Santa Cruz is more than just a pretty face, though. Once it was the most important Jewish Quarter in Spain after Toledo. But in the 14th century, this all changed. The Christians captured the neighbourhood and converted the synagogues into churches.
**What can I do here?**
The best thing to do in Santa Cruz is get lost. Hidden pathways will lead you to pretty plazas and tasty tapas.
The labyrinthine streets also transport you to a bygone era. And it will take you more than one attempt to navigate the twists and turns without error.
Want the perfect Sevilla Selfie? Go to Plaza del Patio de las Banderas arch. The view of the Giralda bell tower is pretty cool too.
Do you like peacocks?
Random questions aside, go to La Calle Agua. It&'s close to the Real Alcázar, so you might spot the palace peacocks flying overhead. You guessed it, there are peacocks in the palace. #Free the P&'s.
The teeny streets weren&'t just made for smaller people. They were designed to combat the strong summer heat and keep the streets cool.
**Can I afford it?** €€€ (expensive)
**Get in touch:** #removed#