**Price shown is for 1 person and for a stay of 5 months or over. See landlord policies for variable rent.**
* The apartment is within walking distance of some of the best the city has to offer.
* The bathroom has a bathtub and shower.
* The flat screen TV can be enjoyed from a comfortable sofa.
* There is a dining table with 6 chairs to enjoy a meal with friends or family.
* The bedroom does not have a wardrobe, but there is a built-in shelving unit and chest of drawers.
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Smoking permitted: no
* Pets permitted: no
* Deposit: 1.5 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* Couples: €50 fee per month
* **Variable rent:**
* Stays of 1-2 months: €930 per month
* Stays of 3-4 months: €870 per month
* Stays of 5 or more months: €715 per month
* Buses 13, 14 and C5 stop just steps from the apartment.
Youralternative and historical hangout
Alameda is a long plaza lined with restaurants and bars.
Alameda is not what you&'d expect.
Alameda once had a dangerous reputation. But not anymore. You could say it&'s done a 180. Because today it&'s home to the alternative scene.
The square erupts at night. Young Sevillanos flock here for _botellón_. That&'s when you sit outside for a drink and a chat with friends. It&'s a sight to see. Expect impromptu music performances. Why not join in?
If it&'s an original Andalusian bar you seek, go straight to Calle Feria. This historic street is also known for the Jueves Street Market. It&'s held every Thursday.
**What can I do here?**
Alameda is for people of all ages, at all times of day.
In the plazas, you&'ll find play areas and bars next to each other. So if you have children, you can enjoy a sunny afternoon with your friends and family without letting your kids out of sight. Clever, eh?
Alameda plaza also hosts medieval fairs and open-air concerts. Feel like dancing? This is the place to bring your friends – you can find everything from jazz clubs to bars playing &'80s classics until sunrise.
If you&'re a fan of fusion food, take a walk down Calatrava Street. It&'s packed with fabulous restaurants.
At the southern end of the plaza there are 2 Roman columns. Hercules stands on one, Julius Caesar on the other. Local myth says Hercules founded the city. He arrived on the banks of Seville and began the first Phoenician trading post. Legend!
**Can I afford it?** €€–€€€ (mid-range–expensive)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)