This spacious 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment is centrally located on Calle San Luis in the Macarena locale, and is equipped with a modern kitchen, separate lounge, air conditioning and central heating. The bedroom is furnished with a double bed and built-in storage, and the large window looks out over the shared courtyard.
Macarena is a colourful and the most authentic neighbourhood in Seville, and is filled with beautiful historic buildings and contemporary attractions alike. Surrounding your apartment, you'll find lots of cafes and bars, a supermarket and an array of cultural and historical highlights including Palacio Marqueses de la Algaba, El Siglo XVI and Iglesia de Santa Maria.
* The apartment is spacious and neutrally decorated.
* The kitchen has all the equipment needed for cooking.
* There are several windows which let in plenty of natural light.
* The bathroom is modern and equipped with a bath/shower, sink and toilet.
* There is AC for the hotter months.
* The apartment is close to transport and amenities.
* Wi-Fi is not installed, so you will need to arrange this service if you require it.
* The washing machine is in the common laundry room of the apartment complex.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 2nd
* Floor area: 50m²
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Parking: included in price
* Speaks English: no
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month of rent
* Payment method: cash, bank transaction
* Smoking allowed: terrace only
* Pets allowed: no
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* The apartment is a 120m walk from the Plaza Pumarejo bus station, which serves the C5 line.
**Centro – Casco Antiguo**
Your central, historical, and traditional home
Are you looking for a home with a big personality? A place breathing with history.
Welcome to Casco Antiguo. It’s Seville’s old town. It’s in the heart of the city. Live here, and you’ll be transported back to the age of miracles and marvels, kings and queens. You can find all of these here:
* Religious Processions
* Sun-burnt plazas
* Masterly ancient architecture
It's a labyrinth of surprises that fits into just 4??km².
You can walk to all the other popular areas in the city: Alfalfa, Santa Catalina, and Encarnación. All are not to miss.
In Casco Antiguo, a magical, sun-drenched world is waiting for you.
**What can I do here?**
If you’re a student and it’s the weekend, Alfalfa is the place to be. You'll find bar-lined streets, Erasmus students, and local Sevillanos.
When you want to go shopping, head to Calle Tetuán and Calle Sierpes. Walk along the connecting streets and alleyways, and you’ll find tiny, unique boutiques.
Seville's old town is home to the world's largest wooden structure. It's called Metropol Parasol. It looks like 6 nuclear mushroom clouds, or trees, or honeycombs. It’s also called Las Setas (the mushrooms). Climb to the top for views of Seville's skyline. It costs 3 euros, and you get a free drink.
Under the Parasol you’ll find a food market and Roman ruins. So it’s a real 3-in-1 day out.
Seville has the 3rd largest Old Town in Europe. It has 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Alcázar Palace, the Cathedral, and the Archivo de Indias. Ancient!
**Can I afford it?**
Get in touch: <#removed#>