**€2,000 required as a deposit.**
This renovated 1-bedroom apartment to rent on Calle Teodosio is a terrific open-plan space in a fantastic downtown location. With wood floors, a sleek white kitchen, paintings by local artists on the walls, and unique pieces of imported furniture, there is an atmosphere of modern comfort in this space. You’ll have no trouble relaxing on the sofa or chairs, and although the dining table only seats four, you can still leisurely entertain. The bedroom is cozy, with some unique decorative touches, and the contemporary bathroom is gorgeous. Everything you need is in this terrific ground floor space, including a washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, and air conditioning.
Almost every neighborhood in Seville is a great location, but San Vicente is special. Better still, your apartment is located in an exceptional area close to Isla Mágica, right on an arm of the Guadalquivir River and closer still to the historic square of Alameda de Hércules. If you’re a health nut, there is a gym and a vegan restaurant only 6 minutes away. If you love to dine out, you’ll revel in the sheer number of tapas bars and restaurant within a 10-minute walk. However, you’ll probably need a grocery store at some point, and there happens to be one located just 100 meters from your door.
* The apartment doesn’t have a huge living space, but it’s beautifully decorated with ample natural light pouring in from the windows.
* It's very close to one of the arms of the Guadalquivir River, and being near a large body of water is always nice.
* The apartment is in an old quarter of the city, and while many historic sights surround you, there are also contemporary art galleries nearby.
* The neighborhood bustles with restaurants and tapas bars, so you’ll never go hungry!
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 60?m²
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Building fees included: yes
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: €2,000
* Payment method: cash, bank transfer
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets permitted: no
* The area is well served by buses. Both Calle Torneo (a 2-minute walk from the apartment) and Alameda de Hércules (5 minutes in the opposite direction) have bus stops with multiple day and night routes.
* The Plaza de Armas international bus station is just a 15-minute walk away.
* Sevilla Santa Justa, the city's main railway station, is a 30-minute walk or bus ride away. A taxi can cut that distance down to 20 minutes.
**San Vicente/San Lorenzo**
Your Andalusian, central, and historical home
You arrive. Life slows down.
You step back into the 16th century.
You are in Seville’s old town.
Narrow cobblestone streets – It’s a cliché, but that’s what you get here. It’s not a village, but it feels like one.
You’ll see typical Andalusian homes with charming central courtyards. And because you’re in the Casco Viejo, you’ll find lots of churches, convents and patios.
The Basílica de Gran Poder is the famous church here. It's home to a beloved Holy Week icon: Jesús del Gran Poder.
It's no surprise that feverish crowds mass here in Semana Santa.
**What can I do here?**
Local Sevillanos come here to eat, and so should you.
So go, eat your way along San Lorenzo Plaza. You'll find the city's best restaurants here. Eslava and Bodega San Lorenzo are strong favorites.
Do you want to live like a local? Visit the bars on Alameda Square. Enjoy a beer. It's also known for its alternative scene.
Are you an early bird? Then browse local artwork in the Plaza del Museo flea market on Sunday mornings. Buy a bargain. Wait 50 years. Sell it. Did you make your million?
Founded by Fernando III in 1248, the San Clemente Monastery is the oldest in Seville. It's also the resting place of Spanish royalty. You wouldn't want to stay overnight! Spooky.
**Can I afford it?**
Get in touch: <#removed#>