## Apartment description
This fully furnished 3-bedroom apartment in Puerta del Ángel has a floor area of 80?m² and is equipped with gas heaters. The interior property offers a fully equipped kitchen, 1 bathroom and a living and dining area with a television.
This area is a very nice and quiet place to live, close to Madrid Rio and a 20-minute walk from the city centre. Madrid's circular metro line stops a short walk away, making it easy to travel to other corners of the city.
## What we liked most
* The apartment is close to several parks including Casa de Campo and Parque de San Isidro.
* The living area offers a dining table, a sofa and a large wall-mounted television.
* All bedrooms offer good storage space.
* The kitchen has been renovated and has a stove and an oven.
* Your sleep will not be disturbed by traffic noise as bedroom 1 is interior and bedrooms 2 and 3 face a quiet street.
## Things to keep in mind
* The refrigerator and washing machine were not in the apartment at the time of our visit but the landlord informed us they will be included by the time you move in.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* Puerta del Ángel metro station is a 7-minute walk from the apartment and serves line 6.
## Neighborhood description
Puerta del Ángel: On the left bank of the Manzanares river and right along the Madrid Río park, this traditionally working class neighborhood has seen a change in recent years. Madrid Río boasts plenty of running and bike paths, stunning views of the Palacio Real, Casa de Campo, and an urban beach. Across the Puente de Segovia, you have La Latina and the rest of the city center within walking-distance, and via the Circular (Line 6) Metro line, you can get to Ciudad Universitaria and Príncipe Pío in a matter of minutes.
## Floor plan