**Price dependent on tenancy duration. Additional documents required. See Landlord policies.**
## Apartment description
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is located on Calle Lerida in the diverse area of Tetuan. The completely renovated apartment features new furniture and amenities throughout. Our favorite features were the living room and the kitchen: the luminous living room has comfortable sofas and a beautiful glass dining table, while the kitchen comes equipped with an oven and dishwasher. This apartment will make a comfortable home for a couple or a family looking to live in a multicultural area of Madrid while having easy access to other parts of the city. As an added plus, the whole flat is fitted with AC units.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The apartment is located close to metro stations, allowing tenants to access the city center with ease.
* We like the new, modern bathroom with dark tiles.
* Both bedrooms are similar and have double beds and built-in wardrobes.
* The whole flat is equipped with AC units.
* The kitchen is spacious and has new and modern amenities such as a dishwasher and oven. You'll have a large countertop to do all your cooking!
* The living room is hands-down the best feature of the flat: furnished with 2 sofas, it is simple yet elegant.
## Things to keep in mind
* The apartment lacks a TV, but we trust you'll find plenty to do around the city!
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has an A/C unit for heating and electric water heating. You can dry your clothes on racks inside the apartment. The minimum lease for this apartment is 90 days (3 months). Wi-Fi is installed but not activated.
Metro station Alvarado, with access to Line 1, is a 6 minute walk away. From here, you can take a direct line to the city center as well as the Atocha train station.
## Neighborhood description
Tetuan: Tetuan, named after the Moroccan city which bears the same title, is one of the most culturally diverse districts of Madrid. The neighborhood is vibrant and as it is populated by many immigrants as well as Madrileños who have been here for generations! You can find many ethnic restaurants and stores in this district and, as you near the Paseo de la Castellana, you'll find yourself in the city's business area.
## Floor plan