**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
This gorgeous 2-bedroom apartment on Calle San Bernardo in Centro could be your next home during your stay in Madrid. Modern and bright, it’s hard to come by apartments of this quality. The living room is spacious and has a plush sofa and a large flatscreen TV. The kitchen is also in this space and comes fully equipped. There is an oven, stovetop, dishwasher, and washing machine for your use. There is also a bar area here, which is great for serving meals or for having a quick snack. The bedrooms both have double beds, desks, and built-in wardrobes. They are quite spacious and perfect for couples. This apartment doesn’t lack storage space, which is great for all of your belongings. The bathroom comes with a spacious standup shower, a sink, and a toilet.
Here, you’ll be living in the heart of Madrid. Right next to Gran Vía, you’ll have so many shops and restaurants to explore. Head up to Callao and catch a film at the Capitol cinema or go see the critically-acclaimed production of The Lion King (El Rey León). Supermarkets nearby include DIA and Carrefour Express.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 70 m²
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Bedlinen and towels: yes, included
- Cleaning service: no, not included
- Utility bills: all included
- Catch metro line 2 from Santo Domingo, right down the street.
- Another metro option is Plaza de España, where you can catch lines 3 & 10.
- Take the 133 bus from Callao stop, right in front of the apartment buildilng.
Madrid’s historic heart
Living here you have it all:
- Shops, bars and architecture on Gran Vía.
- Tapas at the Mercado de San Miguel.
- The opulent Royal Palace.
- Romantic walks in the Sabatini gardens.
- Brad Pitt opening his latest movie at Cine Callao.
- Students, tourists, protesters, dancers, and partygoers at the Puerta del Sol plaza.
That’s the short version.
The only thing missing is you.
**What can I do here?**
Visit the El Corte Inglés Gourmet Experience to view Madrid from above. It’s on the 9th floor of a very flat city.
Meet your friends by the fountain in Puerta del Sol. On New Year’s Eve, people from all over Spain gather here to eat grapes. They eat 12 in total, one for each chime of the midnight bell. It’s harder than it sounds.
Be a tourist:
- Get your clothes and coffee on Gran Vía.
- Take a photo of the iconic Plaza de Cibeles.
- Tour the Royal Palace.
- Go to genteel Plaza Mayor.
- Be kind to your stomach and go Mercado de San Miguel. Fresh lobster and Albariño wine…
Enjoy good food at good prices at Taverna del Norte.
You can find it on Calle Mesonero Romanos. It serves traditional Spanish cuisine. The atmosphere is warm and low-key. The value for money is superb.
The centre of Madrid is the capital’s oldest area. It was founded in the late 800s by the Emir of Córdoba, Muhammad I. Groundbreaking.
**Can I afford it?** €€ (mid-range)
**Get in touch:** [++#removed#++](#removed#)
![youtube luo7ON_rSZQ] ![youtube f_h6U6JznGA]