This 2-bedroom apartment is available for rent on Saavedra Fajardo in Puerta del Angel. The living room is furnished with armchairs and a sofa facing towards a TV and a dining room table. Next to this is the kitchen which is bright with a cooking island in the middle. The shared bathroom has a spacious shower, a toilet and a sink. Both of the bedrooms are furnished with double beds and have built-in wardrobes to store belongings.
This apartment is located on the edge of the river Manzanares. Along this river are a lot of green areas as well as beautiful buildings and forms of public transport. Also within walking distance are cafes, bars and restaurants where you could meet friends for a drink or a bite to eat.
- There are a lot of stores in this area where you could get a bit of retail therapy.
- Up the road is a fruit and vegetable store where you could get groceries for cooking.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with everything you need to cook.
- There are small balconies off of the living room and bedroom 1 that have lovely views of the city.
- There is AC in this apartment to keep you cool throughout summer.
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor with no elevator and may be hard to access for some people.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 70m²
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Utility bills: €200 per month included in price of rent. Excess payable to landlord
- Other bills: Electricity, gas and heating payable to owner
- Parking: none
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Up the road is a bus stop where you can catch the 138 bus.
- Puerta del Angel metro station is a 6-minute walk from the apartment where you can catch line 6.
**Puerta del Ángel**
Your residential home with parks
Let’s make a list. Do you:
- want to live somewhere quiet?
- prefer to be close to big parks?
- and the city centre too?
Then Puerta del Ángel is for you.
For a start, you can walk to La Latina. La Latina will be one of your late-night weekend haunts.
The Royal Palace is close too. So is La Ermita shopping centre. The views of 1700-hectare Casa de Campo Park are stunning.
Come see for yourself.
**What can I do here?**
Take a walk along Madrid Río.
Yes, it’s a river, but it’s also a big park. It has walking-and-bike trails, play-and-sports areas, ponds and fountains and bridges.
On Sundays, the streets of La Latina host the Rastro Market.
Here you can buy books, antiques, furniture and clothes. Meet your friends for lunch when the market closes. It’s a Madrid tradition.
If you love to exercise, rejoice.
In Casa de Campo, you have 1700 hectares of Mediterranean park to walk, run or bike. It also has a theme park, a cable car, a zoo and bars by the lake.
Puerta del Ángel neighbourhood has views of the Royal Palace and the Casa de Campo park. Stunning.
**Can I afford it?** € (budget friendly)
**Get in touch:** [++#removed#++](#removed#)