This 2-bedroom apartment for rent is on Calle de las Huertas. It has a simple, clean decor that's stylish. The living room area has a sofa, coffee table, television, and a dining table with chairs. The kitchen is in a separate space. It's fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals, and it has a cool retro-style backsplash. There are two bathrooms in this apartment.
You couldn't get more central than Centro. This neighborhood is right in the heart of Madrid. You'll be within walking distance of all the tourist attractions, bars, restaurants, and entertainment venues you could want. The Botanical Gardens are a quick 8-minute walk away. And you can walk 6 minutes to pick up your groceries from the Carrefour Express supermarket.
- You are prepared for all seasons with AC and heating.
- Bedroom 1 has an en-suite bathroom.
- Marcos, our Homechecker, loved the living room with a balcony overlooking the street.
- You are in a great central location surrounded by plenty of amenities.
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Towels: included in rent
- Exit Cleaning Fee: €100
- Catch Metro line 1 at Antón Martín, just a 2-minute walk away.
- Walk 7 minutes to access Metro line 2 at Sevilla station.
- The closest bus stop is Desamparados. It's a 5-minute walk from your new home and serves bus lines 6, 26, and 32.
Madrid’s historic heart
Living here you have it all:
- Shops, bars and architecture on Gran Vía.
- Tapas at the Mercado de San Miguel.
- The opulent Royal Palace.
- Romantic walks in the Sabatini gardens.
- Brad Pitt opening his latest movie at Cine Callao.
- Students, tourists, protesters, dancers, and partygoers at the Puerta del Sol plaza.
That’s the short version.
The only thing missing is you.
**What can I do here?**
Visit the El Corte Inglés Gourmet Experience to view Madrid from above. It’s on the 9th floor of a very flat city.
Meet your friends by the fountain in Puerta del Sol. On New Year’s Eve, people from all over Spain gather here to eat grapes. They eat 12 in total, one for each chime of the midnight bell. It’s harder than it sounds.
Be a tourist:
- Get your clothes and coffee on Gran Vía.
- Take a photo of the iconic Plaza de Cibeles.
- Tour the Royal Palace.
- Go to genteel Plaza Mayor.
- Be kind to your stomach and go Mercado de San Miguel. Fresh lobster and Albariño wine…
Enjoy good food at good prices at Taverna del Norte.
You can find it on Calle Mesonero Romanos. It serves traditional Spanish cuisine. The atmosphere is warm and low-key. The value for money is superb.
The centre of Madrid is the capital’s oldest area. It was founded in the late 800s by the Emir of Córdoba, Muhammad I. Groundbreaking.
**Can I afford it?** €€ (mid-range)
**Get in touch:** [++#removed#++](#removed#)
![youtube luo7ON_rSZQ] ![youtube f_h6U6JznGA]