This bright 2-bedroom apartment is available for rent in Imperial, Madrid. There is a living room with lots of chairs, while the kitchen has a washing machine and a microwave. The bathroom has a toilet, sink, and shower, while the bedrooms have either a double or single bed.
The apartment is close to several parks and gardens. There are several bus stops nearby, and a bar too.
- Pets are allowed, as long as they're small.
- There is a washing machine, so you won't have to find a launderette.
- The single bed makes this a perfect place for a couple with a child.
- There are several parks where you can take your pets.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 60?m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: small pets allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- **Check-in/out: **
- Check-in hours: 13:00-19:00
- Out of hours check-in: €30
- A nearby bus stop serves route C1.
- Another bus stop serves routes 3, 60, and 148.
- Puerta de Toledo Metro station is an 8-minute walk away and serves line 5.
Central but not expensive
Bars and restaurants. A central location. Football.
If you want a quiet, affordable place to live, you could do worse than try Imperial.
You don't have to compromise, either. After all, the city centre is close by. In fact, popular La Latina is just north of here.
**What can I do here? **
Cheer on Atlético de Madrid at Vicente Calderón stadium. It’s heavy-metal-football: fast, angry, and loud. The stadium shakes to the roar of 54,000 people.
The 1903 Sport Bar & Lounge Restaurant is also in the stadium. The menu is Mediterranean but they “specialize in hamburgers”. You first.
On Sundays, lose yourself in the Rastro market. It’s in La Latina next door. You’ll find hundreds of stalls, some selling antiques, some selling old things.
If you need some Me Time, take a walk along the Manzanares River. Find your Zen.
**Fossil fact **
Many animal and plant fossils are found here. Perhaps because Imperial is next to Manzanares River, Prehistoric.
**Can I afford it?**
**Get in touch: **[++**#removed#**++](#removed#)