This 2-bedroom apartment on Calle del Amparo, in Lavapiés is fully furnished and has a classic decor with wooden furnishings and detailing throughout. The property has a fully equipped kitchen, a generous living room with a comfortable sofa, and 1 bathroom with a shower over bath.
The apartment is located in Lavapiés, a diverse and lively central barrio within walking distance of Sol, Madrid's busting central Plaza. There are some excellent little restaurants and hip underground bars to be found around here, and the Metro is close by to get you around the city.
- Lavapiés is a vibrant central barrio, within walking distance of many of the city's most iconic spots.
- The apartment has a classic decor, with wooded furnishings throughout.
- The kitchen is well equipped and has a dishwasher and 2 burner stove.
- The comfortable living room has a comfortable sofa and a television.
- The bedrooms have plenty of storage space, with generous wardrobes.
- The kitchen is equipped with a stove top oven.
- The apartment has individual heating units.
- Bedroom 2 does not have an exterior window. However the room does have a small window to the living room, so gets some natural light.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 50?m²
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Towels: yes, included
- Utility bills: payable to landlord (water included in price of rent)
- Parking: no
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- The Lavapiés Metro, which serves line 3, is a 1-minute walk from the apartment.
Your eclectic and adventurous home
History, culture, an international atmosphere – Lavapiés has a lot to recommend it.
This was Madrid’s Jewish quarter in the Middle Ages. Today it attracts immigrants from all over the world. You’ll find a wild mix of food, art and culture here.
Do you seek adventure and diversity?
Come to Lavapiés.
**What can I do here?**
Do you know the true story of Snow White?
Or what links bodies and numbers?
If not, you’re in luck. Because in Lavapiés, you can go to a theatre and find the answer to these and other vital questions. To get started, try La Tabacalera. It's a theatre set in an abandoned factory.
Hungry? There’s a tonne of Indian restaurants here. Some are better than others. Try the Moharaj on Calle Ave Maria, 18. It’s a good bet.
On Sundays, visit the Rastro Market. Buy things you never knew existed.
Go to Calle Argumosa and relax in the shade on a _terraza._ Or visit one of the many Moroccan tea shops – take a part of Africa home with you.
In August, go crazy at the Fiestas de San Lorenzo. There are free street concerts and food trucks! (How great is Madrid?)
Visit BrainBreak. Get locked in a room. Decipher the codes to escape. Feel clever.
The word _lavapiés_ translates to “foot bath” or “feet wash” in English. Immaculate.
**Can I afford it?**
€–€€ (budget friendly–mid-range)
**Get in touch: **++**#removed#**++