**Additional fees apply. Please read Landlord Policies**
* The kitchen is equipped with a large fridge/freezer, the washing machine and the stovetop.
* The bathroom is equipped with a large shower.
* The bedrooms get a lot of natural light and have plenty of storage.
* The balcony can be accessed through the living area, with strings available for laundry.
* There is a mezzanine level with another small living area, with a table and chairs.
* The apartment is just out of the city centre, with easy access via public transport.
* This property is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator.
* The kitchen doesn't have an oven, but there is a microwave and stovetop available for use.
* This property is just a minute's walk from the Caramuel - Antonio Zamora bus stop, which services lines 138 and N18.
* A 2-minute walk away is the Puerta del Angel Metro station, which services line 6.
**Puerta del Ángel**
Your residential home with parks
Let&'s make a list. Do you:
- want to live somewhere quiet?
- prefer to be close to big parks?
- and the city centre too?
Then Puerta del Ángel is for you.
For a start, you can walk to La Latina. La Latina will be one of your late-night weekend haunts.
The Royal Palace is close too. So is La Ermita shopping centre. The views of 1700-hectare Casa de Campo Park are stunning.
Come see for yourself.
**What can I do here?**
Take a walk along Madrid Río.
Yes, it&'s a river, but it&'s also a big park. It has walking-and-bike trails, play-and-sports areas, ponds and fountains and bridges.
On Sundays, the streets of La Latina host the Rastro Market.
Here you can buy books, antiques, furniture and clothes. Meet your friends for lunch when the market closes. It&'s a Madrid tradition.
If you love to exercise, rejoice.
In Casa de Campo, you have 1700 hectares of Mediterranean park to walk, run or bike. It also has a theme park, a cable car, a zoo and bars by the lake.
Puerta del Ángel neighbourhood has views of the Royal Palace and the Casa de Campo park. Stunning.
**Can I afford it?** € (budget friendly)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)