**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
## Apartment description
This stylish 2-bedroom apartment on Calle de Josep Pla, Prosperidad, is in a building with a swimming pool, gym, and sauna . Fully furnished with double beds in each room, as well as washing machine and dryer, oven and 2 bathrooms, this apartment is extremely well equipped.
You will find this apartment surrounded by restaurants and shops, as well as 2 supermarkets only a 5 minute walk away. There are several bus and metro stations within walking distance as well.
## What we liked most
* There is a large wardrobe in each bedroom.
* The large lounge includes a TV.
* Each room has a large window to let in lots of natural light.
* Having a swimming pool and gym in he building will make it east to stay fit!
* Prosperidad is a quiet, professional neighbourhood.
## Things to keep in mind
* Wi-Fi is not installed, so you will have to arrange this service if you require it.
* The kitchen will not be fully equipped, so you will need to bring some items.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Floor: 4th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Maximum occupancy: 3
* Parking: included in rent
## Landlord policies
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction, cash
* Pets allowed: no
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* This apartment is located only 5 minutes from Prosperidad metro station which services line 4.
* Cruz del Rayo metro station is only 2 minutes away, and services line 9.
## Neighborhood description
Your well-connected and residential home
It’s called “La Prospe” by locals.
It’s home to Avenida de América metro-and-bus station. You can travel all over Madrid and Spain from here.
Are good transport connections important to you?
Then Prosperidad is for you.
**What can I do here?**
Go to Calle López de Hoyos, one of Madrid’s longest roads. There’s a top-rated eco-store called Supermercado Ecológico El Vergel here.
Dress your best and go to the Auditorio Nacional de Música. It’s a classical music venue. Prices start at 10 euros. The acoustics are as finely tuned as the violins.
Go anywhere you want. After all, Avenida de América station is here. You can take a bus to anywhere in Spain. We recommend Barcelona or León.
Or you could visit one of Madrid’s historic villages instead. Alcalá de Henares is the birthplace of Cervantes. It's only 45 minutes by bus. Jolly nice it is too.
In the 19th century, Prosperidad was a small farming community on the edge of Madrid. Now it’s a major urban hotspot. Progressive.
**Can I afford it?**
€–€€ (budget friendly–mid-range)
Get in touch: <#removed#>