**2 months' rent required as a deposit.**
**Age restrictions. See Landlord policies.**
## Apartment description
Wonderful 2 bedroom apartment for rent, featuring a balcony with street views, near Cuatro Caminos metro station. Fully furnished and equipped with stylish and modern appliances, this 60m2 apartment features a fantastic living area and a cosy kitchen space. You can easily reach the city centre in just 25 minutes or take a 30 minute bus journey from the nearest station. The surrounding Chamartin neighborhood hosts all necessary amenities to ensure a comfortable stay and you will be living just a few stops away from Plaza de Castilla.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* All utility bills are included in the rent and tenants will be provided with fresh bed linen.
* We love the modern, red-themed kitchen, featuring all necessary appliances.
* The spacious living area is fully furnished, complete with a television and a dining table.
* Tenants will also have access to a small balcony, facing the street.
## Things to keep in mind
* Though the building does not have an elevator, this should not be an issue as the apartment is on the second floor!
* The beautifully tiled bathroom is equipped with a small bathtub and a heating rack for your towels.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 2nd
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Age minimum: 24 years old
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets allowed: no
* Cleaning fee: €50
The apartment is just minutes away from metro station Cuatro Caminos, with access to lines 1, 2, and 6.
## Neighborhood description
Chamartín is best known for housing the Real Madrid’s Estadio Santiago Bernabéu! It is mainly an area for families and for much of Madrid’s financial enter, but also includes a vibrant nightlife with bars and restaurants that come to life at night, especially during a Real Madrid game. Primarily a peaceful and quiet neighborhood, but with many opportunities for fun times and great memories. The Chamartín also has a train station that connects the city of Madrid to other parts of Europe like northern Spain, France and Portugal.