**Variable prices. Please consult landlord policies.**
**Minimum Stay for July and August: 1 month**
**Minimum Stay for the rest of the year: 3 months**
## Apartment description
This modern 1 bedroom apartment on Calle Preciados comes equipped with air conditioning, a fully fitted kitchen, spacious living area with a TV and doubled bed, and a bedroom for guests with artwork of the city adorning the wall. You are in the lap of luxury in this space as you are provided with modern convenience and an elevator. The 35 sqm 1 bedroom apartment has a balcony overlooking the street, with double windows for protection from noise pollution, and you can take in the full splendour of the city from you perch. You will be living in the heart of Madrid, with easy access to a plethora of bars and restaurants. You are in walking distance of the famous emblem of Madrid, the Bear of Sol, the shops of Gran Via, and tourist landmarks such as Opera, Plaza Mayor, and the fountain of Cibeles, this water feature is ideal for football fans as it is where Real Madrid celebrate their titles. In this neighbourhood, all of Madrid is at your fingertips and you can party, relax or go sightseeing.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* This modern apartment is located right in the city centre of Madrid, ideal for those who like to live in the heart of action.
* The shower is equipped with shelving, perfect for storing all your beauty and grooming products.
* The kitchen comes with a coffee maker, ideal for people who need a caffeine kick before work.
* The apartment has a large flat screen TV, perfect for people who enjoy watching their favourite TV shows.
* The desk in the living room can be easily stored away, giving you plenty of optional room.
* The apartment has two beds, a double bed in the living room and a single bed in a separate room.
* You will have AC units to keep you cool during the hot, dry summers of Madrid.
## Things to keep in mind
* The streets below the apartment are busy but the double windows in the living room keep the property peaceful and quiet.
* The apartment does not come with an oven but preparing meals will be easy with the stove and microwave.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* TV Movistar and Wi-Fi: included in the price
* Bills to be paid by tenants: electricity
* Cleaning service: provided for an extra fee
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Smoking permitted: no
* Pets permitted: no
* Deposit: 2 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Tenancy duration of 3–9 months: €1300 per month
* Tenancy duration of 9+ months: €1100 per month
You are a 5 minute walk from the city centre and the main metro station of Sol. Line 2 from Sol will take you to other places in the centre and beyond, while you are also serviced with Lines 1 and 3.
## Neighborhood description
Madrid’s geographical center is the Puerta del Sol, a prime location to meet with friends for an endless day of shopping or to partake in an all-nighter bar hopping adventure in Plaza de Santa Ana or in Calle Huertas. There is an endless list of activities available in this part of the city, which include: street shows, popular clothing stores and diverse food selections, and everything is located here in Madrid’s busiest section. The square serves as a meeting point for friends and for a majority of tourists looking to visit la Plaza Mayor, el Palacio Real, el Mercado de San Miguel, and the Catedral de la Almudena, which are all found within a close proximity of the center. Another area of interest in the Centro district is el Barrio de las Letras, Huertas, that inherited its name from the fact that some of Spain’s greatest writers which include Cervantes, Lope de Vega and Quevedo, called it their home and even have streets named after them . For those who wish to enjoy the history of Madrid but also want to partake in some of the best night-life in Spain, this is the perfect place for you.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan