**The price shown is for a tenancy duration of 12 months. A shorter tenancy may be more expensive.**
**Other policies and fees apply. See landlord policies below.**
## Apartment description
Ideally located, this beautiful and modern 1-bedroom apartment for rent is a perfect opportunity for pet owners looking for a friendly place for their companion. The interior apartment is fully furnished, consisting of a fantastic living room with a TV and a spacious kitchen area, a bedroom with a double bed and storage for your belongings. It also has a beautiful bathroom with a shower and an air conditioning unit - one of the most wanted features in Madrid. Y
his apartment is found on Calle Lagasca in the posh district of Salamanca. You will be located nearby plenty of metro stations that can take you into the city centre in just a few minutes and will live just a few minutes' walk away from the relaxing Retiro park.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The apartment is located in the beautiful Salamanca district - you will be near plenty of metro stations as well as the relaxing Retiro park.
* The bright and modern furniture gives the apartment a sophisticated look.
* The bedroom comes with a large single bed.
* This apartment is pet-friendly!
* You will have access to plenty of storage in the living area, the kitchen and the bedroom.
* We love the red themed bathroom, equipped with a cosy shower.
* Air conditioning is also available, to ensure you will be kept cool during hot summer days.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen does not have an oven, however, you will be able to use a fully functioning microwave.
* Please note that the current price is based on stays longer than 10 months - if you wish to rent the apartment for shorter stays, please ask for the price.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 6th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Metro stations Serrano (L4) and Nuñez de Balboa (L5 and L9) are just a 5-minute walk from the apartment.
## Neighborhood description
As Madrid’s affluent neighborhood, you’ll find a New York-style grid of roads and the “Milla de Oro”, comprised of Calle Serrano, Velázquez, and Ortega y Gasset, which are three of the most expensive streets in all of Spain. But not everything is designer: many of the other side streets have unique boutiques and hip restaurants. With a 19th century bourgeoisie feel, you’ll have great shopping options, Retiro at the end of Calle Serrano at the Puerta de Alcalá, and the IE Business School campus all within walking distance.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan