**The price shown is for a tenancy duration of 12 months. A shorter tenancy may be more expensive.**
**Other policies and fees apply. See landlord policies below.**
## Apartment description
This modern one bedroom apartment for rent is located on Calle Lagasca, in the posh and one of the most wealthiest districts in Madrid - Salamanca. The exterior and pet friendly apartment for rent features white furniture and big windows, creating a bright, sophisticated atmosphere. Each room is fully furnished, equipped with plenty of storage space for all your belongings. The tenant can enjoy a large, comfortable living space with plenty of sofas and a desk, a small kitchen, modern bathroom and a bedroom with a double bed. You will have easy access to the city centre as there are plenty of bus services and metro stations nearby. Alongside, the beautiful Retiro park is just a short walk away, perfect for relaxing and taking long walks. The area of the apartment is 35m2.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* You will be living in the posh neighborhood of Salamanca - just moments away from Retiro park and with plenty of nearby metro stations.
* The apartment is very sunny due to its white furniture and large windows.
* We love the living room - it is cosy, featuring plenty of storage along with a desk for your work or studies.
* This apartment is pet-friendly!
* Air conditioning is available, perfect for hot summers in Madrid.
* You can enjoy excellent third-floor views of the beautiful Calle Lagasca,
## Things to keep in mind
* Please note that the kitchen is small and does not have an oven, however, you will be able to use a large fridge and a fully functioning microwave.
*Please note that the current price is based on stays longer than 10 months - if you wish to rent the apartment for shorter stays, please ask for the price.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the third floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has single electric heating and electric water heating. You can dry your clothes inside the apartment. Wi-Fi is installed and activated in the property.
The apartment is just a short walk away from Serrano (L4) metro station. You can reach the city centre in just 26 minutes by taking the bus number 19 from the Velazquez - Ayala station.
## Neighborhood description
Salamanca is considered, unanimously by madrileños, to be Madrid’s most prosperous city with its New York-style grid of roads and the “Milla de Oro” that is compromised by the streets Calle Serrano, Velázquez, and Ortega y Gasset, which are three of the most affluent streets in all Spain. Although not everything is designer, many of the side streets in this part of the city have unique boutiques and hip restaurants. It has a 19th century bourgeoisie feel, endless shopping options, Madrid’s most famous park el Parque de Retiro at the end of Calle Serrano, which is a walking distance away and close to la Puerta de Alcalá, and the IE Business School campus right around the corner.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan