**2 months' rent required as a deposit. **
- We love the simple but stylish decor.
- The apartment feels new and clean.
- You are well-connected by Metro.
- Be sure to check out the nearby Mercado de la Cebada.
- The building is a quiet and relaxed community. You are asked to please be respectful of the other tenants.
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- You are within 5 minutes of the following Metro stations:
- La Latina (L5)
- Tirso de Molina (L1)
Your fun, historical and central home
In central La Latina, you can have it all.
You have a maze of narrow, cobblestone streets to get lost in, hazy _tavernas_ serving exotic tapas dishes, vast outdoor markets, snug nightclubs and bars.
Each August, La Paloma festival is held here. This means free street concerts, late nights and happy people.
On Sundays, the streets of La Latina host the Rastro Market. Meet friends for a drink or lunch when the market closes. It&'s a Madrid tradition.
In La Latina, life&'s non-stop. Are you ready?
**What can I do here?**
If you _tapear_, it means you go from bar to bar trying the best tapas in each. And if you want to _tapear_ in Madrid, you come to La Latina.
La Cava Baja is a long, long street. It&'s full of people, full of bars, full of taverns and full of restaurants. Try La Taranta. It&'s a flamenco bar, so expect a good time.
On Sundays buy books, antiques, furniture and clothes at the Rastro market.
Then sit down at a sun-soaked terrace in Plaza de La Cebada. It&'s full of friends sharing stories over a drink. Or go to historic Plaza Mayor, you&'ll find lots of trendy restaurants there.
It&'s the End Of The Month. Your pockets and purse are empty. But at least in La Latina, you can wander the old streets and alleys like a poor romantic poet. The mysterious 18th-century buildings are muse enough for anyone.
La Latina is the centre of an artistic, culinary, and cultural transformation. Evolutionary.
**Can I afford it?** €€ (mid-range)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)