## Apartment description
A spacious 1-bedroom apartment is available to rent in the Tetuán / Cuatro Caminos area of Madrid. The bright apartment has an open-plan living area and kitchen with a wooden staircase leading up to a mezzanine floor containing 1 full bedroom and another space which could be used as a bedroom or living area. There is AC throughout.
The apartment is located in Tetuán very close to Cuatro Caminos. It is within walking distance of Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, and has top-notch connections to the rest of the city.
## What we liked most
* There are two AC units, essential for Madrid's hot summers.
* The open-plan layout makes the apartment feel spacious and bright.
* We love the mezzanine floor with bedroom and lots of storage.
* You will be living in a fantastic area with very good transport options.
## Things to keep in mind
* The mezzanine floor has 1 full bedroom and another 'half bedroom', which could be used either as a sleeping area or a living space.
* There is no elevator.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 4th
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: no
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* The price is €800 per month with bills included, or €670 per month with no bills included. The latter option only applies to stays of one month or more.
* Cuatro Caminos (lines 1, 2 and 6) and Alvarado (line 1) metro stations are just minutes away on foot.
## Neighborhood description
Tetuan: Tetuan, named after the Moroccan city which bears the same title, is one of the most culturally diverse districts of Madrid. The neighborhood is vibrant and as it is populated by many immigrants as well as Madrileños who have been here for generations! You can find many ethnic restaurants and stores in this district and, as you near the Paseo de la Castellana, you'll find yourself in the city's business area.