## Apartment description
A bright, 35m2, 1-bedroom apartment with AC and a balcony is available to rent in Madrid's Malasaña neighbourhood. The interior of this property is modern, decorated throughout with stylish furniture and appliances. There is a cosy dining area and a kitchenette that is partially equipped with up-to-date facilities.
Malasaña is one of Madrid's most happening neighbourhoods, filled with an endless selection of bars, cafés and restaurants. The area is also very close to Madrid, or Spain's Kilometre Zero — Sol takes just 13 minutes to walk to. This apartment is well connected to other areas in the city, as Noviciado metro station is just 3 minutes away.
## What we liked most
* Noviciado metro station is just 3 minutes away.
* The interior of the property is decorated with modern furniture.
* The apartment has a balcony which is accessible through the bedroom.
* Sol is a 13-minute walk away.
* Malasaña is the most vibrant, interesting neighbourhoods in the city.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen does not have an oven, but it has an electric stove and a microwave.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Utilities limit: €60 euros
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* Noviciado metro station is 3 minutes from the apartment and serves line 2.
* Plaza de España metro station is 100 metres away and serves lines 3 and 10. Line 10 goes to Nuevos Ministerios where you can catch the metro or train to the airport.
## Neighborhood description
Malasaña: Both traditional and alternative, this neighbourhood has a different character by day than by night. With charming boutiques, restaurants, and nightlife, you’ll never get bored in Malasaña. With the Plaza de 2 de Mayo as a main gathering point and up-and-coming spots on Corredera de San Pablo and Calle Pez, the creative spirit of the Movida Madrileña of the 1980s is still alive and well here. You’ll also find the sub-district of Conde Duque closer to Plaza de España.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan