## Apartment description
A modern 1-bedroom apartment is available for rent in Madrid near the Retiro Park and Atocha train station. This apartment is fully furnished with plenty of storage space in both the kitchen and living room.
This apartment is located just a 5-minute walk away from the adored Retiro Park which houses several sports courts and a rose garden. There is a supermarket only a 5-minute walk away as well as many cafés and restaurants.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* There is a large built-in closet in the living room.
* The bedroom also has a built-in closet.
* There is a small ledge outside the kitchen window perfect for fresh potted herbs.
* There is a Mercadona supermarket only a 5-minute walk away.
## Things to keep in mind
* The bedroom has a small interior window.
* Towels and bed linen are *not* included in the rental price.
## Additional details
* This apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator.
* Wi-Fi is installed in the property but is NOT activated.
## Landlord policies
* The non-English-speaking landlord does not live on the property.
* 1 month's rent required as a deposit.
* Rent can be paid by cash or bank transaction.
* The Line 6 Conde de Casal metro station is an 8-minute walk away.
* The Line 1 Menéndez Pelayo metro station is a 7-minute walk away.
## Neighborhood description
Retiro is located right next to Madrid’s beloved Parque del Buen Retiro, where you’ll find crowds of people with their family and friends especially on sunny days. While the area is quite expensive, it is ideal for those wanting the extensive bike and running paths, sports center, and gardens of the city’s equivalent of Central Park right at their fingertips.
## Floor plan