## Apartment description
The first thing you'll notice when walking into this exterior apartment is how spacious and sunny it is. It also has a chic balcony overlooking the courtyard, along with a large living and dining area and a shared bathrooms. All four bedrooms have beautiful built-in wardrobes and are quite spacious, so you will be able to store plenty of your belongings. The apartment is situated on calle Joaquina Eguaras, in the calm neighborhood of Almanjáyar. University of Granada along with the city centre might be a 30 minute walk away, but the beauty of this neighborhood is its diversity and colours. Perfect for anyone wishing to get away from the city buzz! You will also have the Al Campo store located just opposite where you can do shop for all your groceries. This apartment is large, with an area of 100m2.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* We just love how spacious this apartment is! The comfortable living room is extremely sunny with a beautiful round balcony and big windows, so you'll be able to have plenty of natural light.
* Bedroom number 2 has its own private bathroom.
* The shared bathroom is fully equipped and it has some cupboards for your toiletries.
* The apartment has a laundry area which is away from the bedrooms - you won't have to listen to any washing machine noise!
* The kitchen is very modern and fully equipped along with plenty of drawers and cupboards for your condiments and groceries.
## Things to keep in mind
* This apartment has one shared bathroom, however, bedroom number 2 has its own private bathroom.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the fourth floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has electric heating and bottled gas water heating. You can dry your clothes on the rack on the balcony. The minimum lease for this apartment is 270 days (9 months). Wi-Fi isn’t installed in the property.
## Landlord policies
The non-English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is not permitted and pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by bank transaction.
The apartment is a 30 minute walk away from University of Granada's campuses. You can also reach the city centre in just 13 minutes by car or take several different buses available in the area.
## Neighborhood description
Almanjáyar: With a spacious layout between its iconic red and white apartment buildings, this neighborhood has a a lot of diversity. It also has a famous district pool that is considered by the people of Granada as the beach of Almanjáyar. It is perfect for sunny Granada days where one just wants to jump into a body of water.
## Floor plan