***The minimum lease for this apartment is 330 days (11 months).***
## Apartment description
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom exterior apartment is located on Carretera Pulianas in the neighborhood of San Francisco Javier. Situated to various faculties of the University of Granada and a 15-minute walk from the Fuentenueva Campus, so the apartment would be ideal for those studying in this beautiful city. The apartment has 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are exterior, and tenants can see the mountains of Granada from their windows. With the Granada Renfe station a 15-minute walk, exploring the rest of Spain will be hassle-free with this apartment as a base! The total area of this spacious property is 130 m2.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* Being an exterior, the apartment is very luminous. The bedrooms and living room receive a lot of natural light and have nice views.
* Bedroom 1 has an extra double mattress in addition to the single bed, so tenants can use it for overnight guests.
* The balcony is very big with views of the mountains of Granada.
* The bedroom is furnished with many comfortable sofas and couches where tenants can relax after a long day at school or work.
* The apartment has 2 bathrooms for 4 tenants.
* The kitchen is very spacious with a lot of counter space, so tenants can cook a big dinner for friends and roommates!
## Things to keep in mind
* The bedrooms have single beds, but there is an extra double mattress in bedroom 1.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building. It has single electric heating and natural gas water heating. The price of rent doesn’t include utilities (water, electricity, gas, heating and Wi-Fi). The minimum lease for this apartment is 330 days (11 months).
## Landlord policies
The non-English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is permitted and pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by cash.
Bus lines C6, SN1, N3, and N5 are located within 10-minutes of the apartment.
## Neighborhood description
In the north of the city, here you’ll the hospital de Traumatología. It’s located right next to the Barrio de los Doctores, making it ideal for those looking to access the nightlife in this popular area. You’ll also find the Cartuja de Granada, formally the Monasterio de Nuestra Señora de la Asunción, and surrounding the Cartuja you’ll find the Universidad de Granada’s Cartuja campus. Cartuja is home of the following university departmentes: Facultad de Ciencias del Deporte, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación, Facultad de Comunicación y Documentación, Facultad de Farmacia, Facultad de Filosofía y Letras, Facultad de Odontología, and the Facultad de Psicología.