This modern 4-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment for rent on Calle Gonzalo Gallas, Pajaritos, is 90?m² and has been recently renovated. There is a living area, separate kitchen, and one of the bedrooms opens out onto a sunny balcony.
Located in one of the main streets in Granada, this apartment is within easy access of all the amenities you could need during your stay. There are numerous tapas bars and restaurants nearby and you will also find a large shopping centre within walking distance.
* The apartment is modern and nicely decorated.
* The bathroom has a bathtub.
* There is a separate toilet room.
* The living area has a dining table and television.
* There is a laundry room with a washing machine.
* The Faculty of Science of the University of Granada is right across the street.
* Raquel the homechecker told us that she really loved the apartment.
* Wi-Fi is not installed, so you will have to arrange this service if you require it.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 7th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Floor area: 90?m²
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* Granada train station is a 20-minute walk from the apartment.
* Several buses stop nearby.
Your well-situated, laid-back home in central Granada
Modern. Tranquil. Open-minded.
Ronda is made up of 3 neighbourhoods: Camino de Ronda, Rosaleda and Fígares.
Here, you have the very best of local Granada life at your fingertips:
Laid-back tapas restaurants. Culture-rich parks. LGBT-friendly bars.
Plus, the city centre is an easy walk away. What’s not to like?
**What can I do here?**
Have a picnic in García Lorca Park.
Cool off with a caña by the riverside in Fígares.
Then head to the Parque de las Ciencias. Here, check out the views of Granada from the 50?m high observation tower...
...then go and visit some of the sights you saw!
*Energy for more?*
In the evening, head into Camino de Ronda, and conduct some important research on which bar has the best tapas.
Renowned Spanish wordsmith Federico García Lorca had a summer house in Ronda. It’s now a museum, located in the park named after him.
**Can I afford it?**
€ (budget friendly)
Get in touch: <#removed#>