This 4-bedroom apartment for rent on Camino de Ronda, Pajaritos, is 85?m² and can accommodate up to 4 tenants. The property has been recently renovated and has 2 bathrooms, kitchen with a dishwasher and a living area.
Located in one of the main streets in Granada, this apartment is within easy access of all the amenities you could need during your stay. You will find shops, tapas bars and restaurants within walking distance as well as buses and the train station nearby.
* The apartment is modern and nicely decorated.
* The kitchen comes with all the equipment you need to cook.
* The living area has 2 sofas and a television.
* There is a dishwasher and washing machine.
* The Faculty of Science of the University of Granada is right across the street.
* You will find a supermarket nearby.
* Wi-Fi is not installed, so you will have to arrange this service if you require it.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Floor: 4th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Floor area: 85?m²
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* Granada train station is a 19-minute walk from the apartment.
* Several buses stop nearby.
Your well-situated, laid-back home in central Granada
Modern. Tranquil. Open-minded.
Ronda is made up of 3 neighbourhoods: Camino de Ronda, Rosaleda and Fígares.
Here, you have the very best of local Granada life at your fingertips:
Laid-back tapas restaurants. Culture-rich parks. LGBT-friendly bars.
Plus, the city centre is an easy walk away. What’s not to like?
**What can I do here?**
Have a picnic in García Lorca Park.
Cool off with a caña by the riverside in Fígares.
Then head to the Parque de las Ciencias. Here, check out the views of Granada from the 50?m high observation tower...
...then go and visit some of the sights you saw!
*Energy for more?*
In the evening, head into Camino de Ronda, and conduct some important research on which bar has the best tapas.
Renowned Spanish wordsmith Federico García Lorca had a summer house in Ronda. It’s now a museum, located in the park named after him.
**Can I afford it?**
€ (budget friendly)
Get in touch: <#removed#>