**Professionals and postgraduates only**
This 2-level 3-bedroom house on Calle Minas del Albayzin, in Albayzin, is fully furnished and has a cosy classic decor. The spacious 120?m² property has 3 bathrooms, a comfortable living area, and a kitchen with all you need to prepare your meals.
The house is located in a beautiful part of Granada, within walking distance of the world-famous Alhambra. You will find a fantastic range of bars, cafes and restaurants within walking distance, and buses stop 2 minutes away to take you to other parts of the city.
- The house has underfloor heating.
- The cosy living area is furnished with a sofa, dining table and television.
- There is a lovely garden area with a table and chairs so you can enjoy a meal outdoors.
- With 3 bathrooms you will never have to wait for a shower!
- The Mirador San Nicolás is located nearby, and offers stunning panoramic views.
- There is no air conditioning in the house.
- Property type: house
- Floor area: 120?m²
- Number of bathrooms: 3
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Utility bills: payable to landlord
- Parking: no
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: allowed on balcony only
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Buses C1 and C2 stop 2 minutes away.
Your exotic, cultural and ancient home
Twisting, narrow streets.
Spice in the air.
Moroccan shops and restaurants on every corner.
In Albaicín (or Albayzín), Spain’s Moorish past remains alive.
It’s easy to see why UNESCO declared the district a World Heritage site in 1994.
This is Granada’s most breathtaking neighbourhood.
Will you sip sweet tea in a Moroccan _tetería_? Or go window shopping in ancient, cobblestone streets?
**What can I do here?**
Check out the incredible view of Alhambra from the Mirador de San Nicolás.
The best time to visit is spring. Warm weather, and views framed by snow-capped mountains.
Get lost in the gorgeous winding streets that the neighbourhood is famous for.
Go to La Porrona in Plaza Larga and try a _plato alpujarreño_, a hearty dish from the surrounding mountains. The owner, Porri (the bar is named after her), is a former flamenco star!
Fond of your creature comforts?
In Sacromonte, you can still find people living in traditional cave homes. They are popular houses for Roma Gypsies and hippies.
And they lack most modern conveniences – even flushing toilets!
But if you don't mind going _au naturel_, maybe it's the place for you. Alternative.
**Can I afford it?** €€–€€€ (mid-range–expensive)
**Get in touch:** [++#removed#++](#removed#)