This bright 3-bedroom apartment is located on Av. de Madrid in Granada's vibrant Los Pajaritos - Plaza de Toros area. The recently renovated 113?m² apartment has a stylish living area with balcony access, a modern kitchen and bathroom, as well as 3 double bedrooms, one with an ensuite.
Los Pajaritos - Plaza de Toros is popular with the liveliest of Granada's residents, and with an apartment surrounded by delicious restaurants, good shopping and close to the University Hospitals, you have Granada at your finger tips.
* The apartment is close to transport, the University Hospital, shops, and amenities.
* The living area is stylish and decorated with comfort in mind.
* The kitchen is equipped with a range of modern appliances, including an oven and microwave.
* The shared bathroom is modern and well finished, with all of the necessities.
* The apartment is recently renovated, so all of the appliances are brand new, and a dishwasher is being installed also.
* Wi-Fi is not installed so you will need to arrange this service if you require it.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 2 (1 of which is an ensuite)
* Floor: 4th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Floor area: 113?m²
* Languages spoken: Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* Pets allowed: no
* The Avda. de Madrid bus stop is a 1-minute walk away and serves the 121, N5, N6, SN1 and U1 routes.
**Los Pajaritos – Plaza de Toros**
Vibrant, student-friendly and lively
Young. Lively. Modern.
Something incredible waiting to be discovered around every corner.
Home of Granada’s two university hospitals. A buzzing hub of student nightlife.
‘Los Doctores’ are the streets around the hospitals. They are full of bars and restaurants. This is the most popular spot in the city for students.
And, at the centre of it all? The iconic Plaza de Toros, Granada’s bullring.
**What can I do here?**
Love a vibrant nightlife? Los Pajaritos is for you!
Visit Los Doctores, the streets surrounding the Plaza de Toros. Some of the most popular bars, tabernas, and restaurants in the city.
On a budget? El Nido del Búho offers generous tapas - you can even order them to take away. And best of all? You choose whichever tapa you would prefer!
If you've a bit more to spend, why not try Tendido 1? Plaza de Toros. Elegant interior. A more refined experience.
Tired of the city? Catch trains to all over Spain from the Granada train station, which is also located in Los Pajaritos.
Granada has about 250 days of sunlight annually. Cloudless!
**Can I afford it?**
€–€€ (budget friendly–mid-range)
Get in touch: <#removed#>