This large and spacious 3-bedroom apartment is the perfect haven for people who love peace and quiet. It has been fully renovated, so it features brand new appliances and decor. You'll love trying out recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, and each of the bedrooms has a double bed and plenty of storage space. One of the bedrooms even features a private balcony where you can soak up the sun and watch the world go by.
This property is located at the edge of Granada's Ronda neighborhood. It's close to several important landmarks, including the Palacio de Congresos and Parque de las Ciencias. Enjoy some authentic cuisine at Los Santanderinos, then wash it down with a cold drink at Los Diamantes. If you'd rather dine at home, there's a Mercadona supermarket just a 2-minute walk away. And don't forget to enjoy the fresh air in the nearby green areas, like the popular Plaza del Humilladero, which is only 5 minutes away on foot!
* This apartment has beautiful floors and chic decor.
* The open floor plan creates a sense of space and openness in the kitchen and living area.
* It also features large windows, bringing in the sights and sounds of the surrounding neighborhood.
* The property is located in a quiet but vibrant part of the city.
* This property does not have an oven, but it does feature a microwave.
* There is no washing machine or clothes dryer in this apartment.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 100?m²
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 6
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Languages spoken: Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash, bank transaction
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking allowed: yes
* Pets permitted: no
* The closest bus stop is just 2 minutes away on Camino de Ronda, serving lines 111, SN2, SN5 and U3.
* Walk a bit further to reach several other bus stops where you can catch lines 121 and C5 as well.
* The central train station is only 20 minutes away by bus.
Your well-situated, laid-back home in central Granada
Modern. Tranquil. Open-minded.
Ronda is made up of 3 neighborhoods: Camino de Ronda, Rosaleda and Fígares.
Here, you have the very best of local Granada life at your fingertips:
Laid-back tapas restaurants. Culture-rich parks. LGBT-friendly bars.
Plus, the city center is an easy walk away. What’s not to like?
**What can I do here?**
Have a picnic in García Lorca Park.
Cool off with a caña by the riverside in Fígares.
Then head to the Parque de las Ciencias. Here, check out the views of Granada from the 50?m high observation tower...
...then go and visit some of the sights you saw!
*Energy for more?*
In the evening, head into Camino de Ronda, and conduct some important research on which bar has the best tapas.
Renowned Spanish wordsmith Federico García Lorca had a summer house in Ronda. It’s now a museum, located in the park named after him.
**Can I afford it?**
€ (budget friendly)
Get in touch: <#removed#>