* This apartment has beautiful floors and chic decor.
* The open floor plan creates a sense of space and openness in the kitchen and living area.
* It also features large windows, bringing in the sights and sounds of the surrounding neighborhood.
* The property is located in a quiet but vibrant part of the city.
* This property does not have an oven, but it does feature a microwave.
* There is no washing machine or clothes dryer in this apartment.
* Languages spoken: Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash, bank transaction
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking allowed: yes
* Pets permitted: no
* The closest bus stop is just 2 minutes away on Camino de Ronda, serving lines 111, SN2, SN5 and U3.
* Walk a bit further to reach several other bus stops where you can catch lines 121 and C5 as well.
* The central train station is only 20 minutes away by bus.
Your well-situated, laid-back home in central Granada
Modern. Tranquil. Open-minded.
Ronda is made up of 3 neighbourhoods: Camino de Ronda, Rosaleda and Fígares.
Here, you have the very best of local Granada life at your fingertips:
Laid-back tapas restaurants. Culture-rich parks. LGBT-friendly bars.
Plus, the city centre is an easy walk away. What&'s not to like?
**What can I do here?**
Have a picnic in García Lorca Park.
Cool off with a caña by the riverside in Fígares.
Then head to the Parque de las Ciencias. Here, check out the views of Granada from the 50?m high observation tower...
...then go and visit some of the sights you saw!
_Energy for more?_
In the evening, head into Camino de Ronda, and conduct some important research on which bar has the best tapas.
Renowned Spanish wordsmith Federico García Lorca had a summer house in Ronda. It&'s now a museum, located in the park named after him.
**Can I afford it?** € (budget friendly)
**Get in touch:** [#removed#](#removed#)