**Postgraduate students and professionals only.**
Located on Calle San Benito, Beiro is this recently renovated and fully furnished apartment. The spacious 80?m² property has a large living area, that comes with a large comfortable sofa and chairs. There is a large kitchen equipped with all you need to cook and has a vast amount of storage.
On Calle San Benito, you are in an ideal location near the Universidad de Granada and public transport. You have an extensive range of restaurants and trendy bars in the vicinity as well.
* The apartment has several large windows that let in plenty of natural light.
* The high ceilings give the apartment a more spacious feel.
* The kitchen comes with all you need to cook, including a microwave, stove and fridge.
* The apartment has a lot of storage space in all rooms.
* All 3 bedrooms have desks and chairs to provide a private study space.
* The apartment is close to Granada University.
* The bedroom windows are interior, however the kitchen and living room windows look out onto the street.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: no
* Floor area: 80?m²
* Maximum occupancy: 4
* Languages spoken: Spanish
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month's rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Pets allowed: yes
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* Multiple buses stop within a 10-minute walk, that serve lines 121, SN1, SN5 and U1.
**San Francisco Javier**
Student life and universities
Looking for a home close to campus?
San Francisco Javier might be ideal for you.
The University of Granada has over 500 years of history. Its main campus dominates this district.
There is more though. Such as the Cartuja de Granada or the Plaza del Triunfo.
Also, living here, you will be very close to the centre.
**What can I do here?**
Study. Study. Study.
This is the main university district. If you're a student, you have to attend class at some point!
Visit the 17th century Carthusian monastery, Cartuja de Granada. Soak in the religious atmosphere.
Now, fired up for culture, head to the Plaza del Triunfo, beautiful gardens near the centre of the city.
Also near here is the 500 year old Hospital Real.
This beautiful building is unfortunately private property. But you can admire it from outside.
Wander around the building.
Breathe in the scent of the orange trees that are planted all around.
The Cartuja de Granada is a Carthusian monastery built in the baroque style. It is designated Bien de Interés Cultural – a site of special cultural interest.
Construction started in 1616, and wasn’t completed for 300 years – only a few years before the monks moved out! Poor timing.
**Can I afford it?**
€–€€ (budget friendly–mid-range)
Get in touch: <#removed#>