## Apartment description
An 85m2, 3-bedroom apartment with AC and a balcony is available to rent in Granada's neighbourhood of Los Pajaritos-Plaza de Toros. the bright kitchen is partially furnished with modern appliances and storage space. The exceptionally spacious living room features comfortable seating and provides access to the balcony.
Los Pajaritos-Plaza de Toros is a vibrant neighbourhood which is popular amongst students and young people due to its lively atmosphere. This property is ideal for students as Universidad de Granada is 13 minutes away. Tenants can walk 12 minutes to reach Granada train station, which provides access to local and long distance destinations.
## What we liked most
* AC units are spread throughout the property, this is essential for apartments in Granada.
* Universidad de Granada is 13 minutes from the apartment.
* Granada train station can be reached in 12 minutes.
* The bathroom has bathtub.
* The balcony is the perfect spot for sunbathing and people watching.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen does not have an oven but it has a microwave and a gas stove.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Utility bills: paid to landlord
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* There are several bus stops nearby.
## Neighborhood description
Los Pajaritos-Plaza de Toros: This area is a big student hub, with lots of bars, restaurants, and pubs. Besides diversion outside the classroom (including the bars and restaurants in the Plaza de Toros), the area is home to the Campus Universitario de Fuentenueva (home to the Facultad de las Ciencias among other departments) as well as the Facultad de Medicina and two major hospitals.
## Neighborhood HD Video
## Floor plan